Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story arbycel

Lycan

Lycan

INCEL LIVES MATTER
★★
me and my single mother just went to arby's and the dude who took our order was probably an incel. he looked like ethan crumbley with facial hair and he had a lisp. my mom kept asking "what?" as if she couldn't understand him but i understood him perfectly. after he left to get our order she turned to me and said "hes weird" and i told her to not make fun of people like that (i got your back lispcels). next in line this sheboon walks up and he takes her order and she is just being a bitch with a rude tone to him. she orders 2 meals and when he only gave her 1 cup on accident she complained to another employee about it

INCEL LIVES MATTER

me and my single mother just went to arby's and the dude who took our order was probably an incel. he looked like ethan crumbley with facial hair and he had a lisp. my mom kept asking "what?" as if she couldn't understand him but i understood him perfectly. after he left to get our order she turned to me and said "hes weird" and i told her to not make fun of people like that (i got your back lispcels). next in line this sheboon walks up and he takes her order and she is just being a bitch with a rude tone to him. she orders 2 meals and when he only gave her 1 cup on accident she complained to another employee about it
when my mom would ask him to repeat himself i would tell her what he said just so he knew hes understood and maybe he would feel less bad about it

I can't even imagine working as a waiter. The daily mogging would be way too brutal

Is your mom a becky?

can I fuck your mum Im an oldcel how old is your mum

:feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously: that means ur like fucking 18 or 16 teencel :feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:

Take nudes of your mother while she undressing pls
if i wasnt a teencel would i be going to fast food resturants with my mom

:feelsstudy: says here "incels will inherit the earth while chads and foids serve the incel community" (page 35)

If you work in the service industry and you're an ugly male everyone is rude to you, deliberately too.

If you work in the service industry as an attractive male :chad: or just ANY toilet then everyone treats you like they are here to serve you. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

if i wasnt a teencel would i be going to fast food resturants with my mom
Then whats the point of you being on this forum :feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:

You realize that like 95% of youngcels on this forum leave within few months and ascend later? I fucking hate youngcels so fucking annoying I dont know why they come here.

Go live a life dont come to this site. This site is for rotting people like me. Dead subhumans. Not people who got their lives ahead

WHY ARE YOUF UCKING DOING THIS TO YOURSELF YOU STUPID NIGGER WHYA RE YOU HERE?
FUCK OFF GO LIVE A LFIE INSTEAD OF POSTING ON SOME BOARD FOR TRUECELS

ITS NOT OVER FOR YOU YOU ARE FUCKING TEENCEL HOLY SHIT

Just fuck off pls you are literally hurtting yourfel by being here why would you do this to yourself

Then whats the point of you being on this forum :feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:

You realize that like 95% of youngcels on this forum leave within few months and ascend later? I fucking hate youngcels so fucking annoying I dont know why they come here.

Go live a life dont come to this site. This site is for rotting people like me. Dead subhumans. Not people who got their lives ahead

WHY ARE YOUF UCKING DOING THIS TO YOURSELF YOU STUPID NIGGER WHYA RE YOU HERE?
FUCK OFF GO LIVE A LFIE INSTEAD OF POSTING ON SOME BOARD FOR TRUECELS

ITS NOT OVER FOR YOU YOU ARE FUCKING TEENCEL HOLY SHIT

Just fuck off pls you are literally hurtting yourfel by being here why would you do this to yourself
im hideous my nigga

im hideous my nigga
Yes but you are young.

Go do copes instead of rotting on this forum. You will regret rotting here when you grow up.

ITS NOT A FUCKING PRIVAVLAGE TO BE ON THIS SITE

I WOULD RATHER HAVE A LIFE THAN POST HERE

@Lycan does your mom know that you’re an inkwell.

Fucking imagine being 15 and posting on incel forums YOU CANT MAKE THIS SHIT UP

Fucking imagine being 15 and posting on incel forums YOU CANT MAKE THIS SHIT UP
im less than 3 years from being an adult, never had a girlfriend, never been on a date, never held hands with a girl, never kissed a girl, etc. freshmen in my school have been caught making out in the hallways, giving blowjobs in the stairwells, and there are even rumors that some freshmen were having sex in the school bathroom. it is very common for people my age to have at least had ONE romantic experience. are you really putting it past 15 year old girls and chads to be virgins??? im well aware i still have some hope for the future but i need the knowledge of the blackpill for the future so i know how foid behavior works and what i should expect

im less than 3 years from being an adult, never had a girlfriend, never been on a date, never held hands with a girl, never kissed a girl, etc. freshmen in my school have been caught making out in the hallways, giving blowjobs in the stairwells, and there are even rumors that some freshmen were having sex in the school bathroom. it is very common for people my age to have at least had ONE romantic experience. are you really putting it past 15 year old girls and chads to be virgins??? im well aware i still have some hope for the future but i need the knowledge of the blackpill for the future so i know how foid behavior works and what i should expect

Well you have it. It's not very complicated. Studying Blackpill takes about 2 fucking weeks because the knowledge was always in your head it just takes a switch to turn it on. Now that you have it go use it rather than rot on this website for losers. I will never understand the likes of you. Wasting your youth rotting on this nigger website.

Do whatever the fuck you want I'm not your dad but you are just hurting yourself being here and then you will complain about being incel while rotting on sites like this instead of actually putting your blackpill knowledge to use.

Well you have it. It's not very complicated. Studying Blackpill takes about 2 fucking weeks because the knowledge was always in your head it just takes a switch to turn it on. Now that you have it go use it rather than rot on this website for losers. I will never understand the likes of you. Wasting your youth rotting on this nigger website.

Do whatever the fuck you want I'm not your dad but you are just hurting yourself being here and then you will complain about being incel while rotting on sites like this instead of actually putting your blackpill knowledge to use.
i still try to get girls im just unsuccessful. the first time i really put effort into getting a girl was august 2021. that girl ended up reporting me to the cops because i trusted her enough to follow my instagram page where i was posting some "insensitive jokes" ill just say that. the 2nd time was about september 2021, it was a girl who i met online but she lived an hour away from me so it was fine. i planned to go to her house around december 2021 and she agreed but it turns out she was just leading me on cus on my bday she blocked me without explaining and her boyfriend texted me to back off from her lol. months later that girls friend texted me saying that yeah she was playing with my feelings and never intended to go anywhere with me. after that i took the blackpill and am still currently trying with my newfound knowledge

When I was 14, I think there were only two people in my classroom who never kissed: me and an autistic boy.

I think y[UWSL]ou belong to this forum, even if you are 15 years old.[/UWSL]

[UWSL][/UWSL]

When I was 14, I think there were only two people in my classroom who never kissed: me and an autistic boy.

I think y[UWSL]ou belong to this forum, even if you are 15 years old.[/UWSL]
thank you. tired of these old ass farts thinking they know me irl saying im gonna ascend in months time lmfao

What @Incline said

not old enough to be my step dad but i wouldn't be opposed to it. having an incel step dad would be fucking dope
Why did your mom call him weird?

not old enough to be my step dad but i wouldn't be opposed to it. having an incel step dad would be fucking dope
I'll be your incel step dad as soon as I perfect this love potion I'm working on

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back