Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Arabs,Indians and Pakistani have it well

V

VinnyVan

Recruit
★★★★
They come from enormous countries with large virgin female population with system of arranged marriage still being in place.
For a relatively small amount of money they can get arranged marriage with a young virgin wife of their ethnicity. If a white man wanted arranged marriage with a virgin 18 year old of his race/ethnicity he would have to be a millionaire.

But these people would rather pretend to be incels and chase white women instead while blaming their women to be white worshipers.

They can also run rapefugee game and face no consequences in cucked European countries.

There are more white women with Muslim male couples than there are white men with Muslim female couples, though.
Come to think of it, I've never seen ANY white male Muslim female couple - but in Europe here there are PLENTY of white female Muslim male couples. Muslims keep the women basically to themselves. Maybe it's different in the US.

we wouldnt cry about race if Interracial Dating (not only marriage, but any type of interracial flirting / dating too) was banned ALL TOGETHER. white men shouldnt even be allowed to go on a coffee date with an ethnic female, and vice versa of course.
I am completely fine with it.

We are incel in west because white men steal our women.

WHEN WILL IT BE ENOUGH ?
YOU TAKE OUR LAND
YOU TAKE OUR NATURAL RESOURCES
AND NOW YOU TAKE OUR WOMEN TOO ?

"White man came across the sea
He brought us pain and misery
He killed our tribes, he killed our creed
He took our game for his own need"

we wouldnt cry about race if Interracial Dating (not only marriage, but any type of interracial flirting / dating too) was banned ALL TOGETHER. white men shouldnt even be allowed to go on a coffee date with an ethnic female, and vice versa of course.

WHEN WILL IT BE ENOUGH ?
YOU TAKE OUR LAND

the most delusional poster on incels.is strikes again

How many arab/middle eastern women are with white men? 5%
you nutcase

WHEN WILL IT BE ENOUGH ?
YOU TAKE OUR LAND
Keep coping boyo, no sub 8 white man is going to steal your ethnic landwhale.

the most delusional poster on incels.is strikes again

How many arab/middle eastern women are with white men? 5%
you nutcase
He's obviously a white faggot that rps as an ethnic

WHEN WILL IT BE ENOUGH ?
YOU TAKE OUR LAND

Is this a joke? You are occupying a white western country as we speak so you are not justified in whining about Arab lands being occupied. Even then you have no problem bringing in fellow Ethnic females to western country or moving to ancestral homeland with your wealth that you have accumulated here.

On the other hands whites have nowhere to go. A British American can't move back to Britain and live in a homogeneous country. Not only that his women are disgusting whores.

This is true. The men can actually pick and choose which village girl they want to marry. They don't even have to speak to each other before marrying, it's very spontaneous. Arranged marriage is especially good if the curry is living in the west, because every girl "back home" (India/Pakistan) is dying to start a new life and move to the west (status and money reasons) so they don't even care if you're not good looking. So yeah, if all else fails in the west, curries have an almost guaranteed backup plan which is to let their parents arrange a marriage for them to a random woman/ woman of their choice. Most of the time, the women they get married to is young and they would have to be pretty in order to be selected by the parents

much more than 5%
jFL at 5%
bluepill overdose

almost every other turkish/arab girl in western europe took white dicks up their asses. even hijabi scums.
it's just white men dont wanna marry these mudslime whores. after riding white cuck, they marry to a betabux arab.

and overly religious ones get married to their cousin (willingly or not) when they hit 18
keep coping turkroach

all turkish girls I've known in University (with literally no exception) were biggest sluts I've ever seen. they were fucking german boys while turkish kids in university campus are all hanging out in cockfest packs, incel as fuck

Well said.

keep coping turkroach

all turkish girls I've known in University (with literally no exception) were biggest sluts I've ever seen. they were fucking german boys while turkish kids in university campus are all hanging out in cockfest packs, incel as fuck

i dont care if my land is occupied, I just wanna get laid.

>On the other hands whites have nowhere to go. A British American can't move back to Britain and live in a homogeneous country.

UK is 90% white
you dont have to live in downtown london

"You don't have to live in the part of your ancestral homeland" until the Curries, Pakis and Blacks move in to other parts which is happening as we speak. 10% is a significant % it is enough to be surrounded by nonwhites on daily basis, to have nonwhite police, doctors etc.

You people will always find a way to blame whites for your problems.

thats just straight up cope
you can EASILY move to ur small village in UK you(or ur ancestors) IMMIGRATED from. where whites are 99%. all deathnics are packed in big cities. you dont have to live in 50% white USA.

Go back to where you came from you dirty immigrant :^)

So you can't even guarantee a 100% white area in the most backwards village. And you are too low IQ to understand what an immigrant means.
Face it you have no moral high ground. Your parents migrated to west out of pure greed and you continue to stay here for the same reason.
But at the same time you whine about inceldom which is mainly a problem of the western world.

well if you are not immigrant then neither are deathnics in europe. since majority are born here :^)

says a caucasian american
hilarious irony

View attachment 17166

I live in Europe. Being born here does not make you European. You are a foreigner living in a foreign land to which your brown skin is not naturally suited. Your people literally evolved to live in warm climate.

being born here literally does make me european. As much as being born in US makes one american.

and there is nothing you can do about it buddy. Suck it. :^)

You have to deal with this fact, just like native americans had to deal with your ilk. :^)

How are you not SJW? Native Americans have nothing to do with me or you. Your race has enslaved sub saharan Africans and went as far as to castrate black men.