Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Arabs breed so fast that it could be decades of war for Israel

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
Israel is killing like 200,000 a year, but that is nothing compared to how many Arabs are born each year.

I am not convinced yet that Israel can survive long term. Israel has about 10 million people, 8 million of which are Jews. But a few months back I read that 750,000 Jews have left the country since the war in Gaza started. A problem is its too easy for Jews to head back to Europe or the USA. And living in a perpetual state of war its not that fun if you have the money to simply leave.

The Jews will simply deport Arabs them to Europe and that's it.

Israel is killing like 200,000 a year, but that is nothing compared to how many Arabs are born each year.

I am not convinced yet that Israel can survive long term. Israel has about 10 million people, 8 million of which are Jews. But a few months back I read that 750,000 Jews have left the country since the war in Gaza started. A problem is its too easy for Jews to head back to Europe or the USA. And living in a perpetual state of war its not that fun if you have the money to simply leave.
Israel is able to reproduce its population, they have a large diaspora that they can use to solve their problems.

:feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree:
WE WILL FUCKING ANHILLATE ARAB WORKD WITH CHEMICAL WEAPON AND NUKE IF WE HAVE TO YOU FILTHY GOYIM!

Israel is able to reproduce its population, they have a large diaspora that they can use to solve their problems.
We have access to space age tech while Arab throw rock lol

Attachments

• IMG_2056.jpeg
    IMG_2056.jpeg
    252 KB · Views: 3
A lot of coping already on this thread. If Israel was invincible there wouldn't be these wars, Israel would easily wipe out the Muslims around them and clear them out.

I remember all the guys predicting at the start of the Gaza war that it would last just 2 weeks and Israel would have a complete victory. I said I don't think so, I thought it could be years of fighting. Almost a year later and its still going.

A ground operation in Lebanon would also likely be a long grind.

A lot of coping already on this thread. If Israel was invincible there wouldn't be these wars, Israel would easily wipe out the Muslims around them and clear them out.

I remember all the guys predicting at the start of the Gaza war that it would last just 2 weeks and Israel would have a complete victory. I said I don't think so, I thought it could be years of fighting. Almost a year later and its still going.

A ground operation in Lebanon would also likely be a long grind.
STFU Israel will annihilate the Arabs in the Middle East they better fucking surrendering now or face nuke or chemical weapon !

The best chance Arabs have is for Iran to continue their nuclear weapon development. The arab nations fight amongst themselves too much and fail at unity.

jfl at jews bitching out, the ENTIRE WORLD'S MILITARY isn't enough?

It is not a close battle, the Jews have all the supplies and manpower needed to obliterate the whole middle east if needed. This is just all a ruse from the JEws.