Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Arabs are getting chogged by chinks

Arabs still mog rice to oblivion when it comes to SMV

Of all the races its always rice the ones that they to act like a hivemind, why is that?

Posted already

Yeah, just do what the Turks did and hump a bunch of Anatolian and Persian chicks.

:feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

A few days ago, I saw an East Asian (probably Chinese) walking hand-in-hand with a cute hijabi. It was weird to see, I'm pretty sure he wasn't religious. Either way, I don't mind in general (unless I were to have a crush on the girl, of course, but that is only natural).

Incels.png

Turks are mix Arabs Armenians and Greeks they're not rices
They only arrived to Anatolia in the 11th century. Before that they were rices, though because they're Central Asian they have better frame than the usual Asians.

They ascended for 900 years straight via conquermaxxing, Islammaxxing, and statusmaxxing.

I personally dont give a shit if a few cherry picked ricemen ascend with sand women, especially since most of the time, the kids end up looking better than European Hapas and look like Turks, but it's objective that Orientals mog Asians.
that's debatable. sometimes i feel bad for curries, as a rice
Indo-Aryan curries mog Asians
Turks are just Asians that ascend successfully :feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh:
Before that they were rices
Turks have Turanian facial features, and they are basically Hapas to begin with:feelshaha: Even before contacting Anatolians/Persians

Notice the thicker eyebrows, rounder eyes, slimmer nose, and better jaw

Partially rice, but mostly White.
Think he's talking of original Turks, not Anatolians.

Central Asians mog east Asians JFL :lul:
But they can't kpopmaxx tho
Yes, because they are mixed with russians, anatolians, and iranians. Kazakhs are 30% caucasion while other groups like krygz, tajiks, uzbeks are 70-80% caucasion