Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Arabs are Fatcels (2019 data)

• Thread starter VirginAutistManlet
  • Start date
VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
2019 data on top 10 fattest countries

Fxq8n9wp9vl21

And the other 2 countries are Jewish. Interesting.

Notice how in all of those there are more obese women than guys. Its truly over, women can do whatever they want

Notice how in all of those there are more obese women than guys. Its truly over, women can do whatever they want
Didn’t that used to be the other way arround, just a couple of years ago?

I was shocked when I first saw Saudi was obese

Arabs are really the laughing stock of the world, low iq savages who worship an invisible man in the sky, very short and grotesquely hideous, and on top of all this they have some of the highest obesity rates rivaling even America. I really hate being a sand nigger, someone please kill me.

Arabs are really the laughing stock of the world, low iq savages who worship an invisible man in the sky, very short and grotesquely hideous, and on top of all this they have some of the highest obesity rates rivaling even America. I really hate being a sand nigger, someone please kill me.

Takbir

just make 1/3rd of the world obese, bro

Egypt seems to have far more obese foids than men, it's over.

Lel
I just imagine future Taliban soldiers going around with walmart scooters and their 130kg bellies

Egypt seems to have far more obese foids than men, it's over.
In some of the African countries obesity is desirable in foids because it means their family is rich so they go to eating camps and force themselves full of fatty slop. Disgusting.

In some of the African countries obesity is desirable in foids because it means their family is rich so they go to eating camps and force themselves full of fatty slop. Disgusting.
That's bullshit.

:feelskek: :feelskek: My grandma told me that shit when i was young, that obesity meant you were rich because you could eat a lot. But she never said it was desired

I say that’s pretty accurate. The funny thing is Arabic guys love fat women...not sure if they genuinely love them or are they coping.