Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Arabs are balding like mad

nvrbegan

nvrbegan

Major
★★
Look at any gaza pic and there are always some balding men. And average age is like 15 there.
Sorry, all my example pics are littered all over my phone but it's a strong empirical observation.
Especially in Gaza.

I think europeans wouldn't bald if it weren't for the migration of middle eastern farmers five thousand years ago.

jesus is punishing them for following the wrong religion

Which race has the best hair genes, must be rice no?

I have no hair and my fathers side is arabic lol

Look at any gaza pic and there are always some balding men. And average age is like 15 there.
Sorry, all my example pics are littered all over my phone but it's a strong empirical observation.
Especially in Gaza.

I think europeans wouldn't bald if it weren't for the migration of middle eastern farmers five thousand years ago.
I have some indigenous blood which means that I won't go bald. Balding usually affects white men and arab men

jesus is punishing them for following the wrong religion
You sound like my best friend who is hardcore Christian and spergs out whenever talking about religion

I wouldn't mind going bald. At least I wouldn't have to keep cutting my hair, which I do myself.

Maybe it has something to do with them wearing those turbans in thier head for generations that affected thier hair folicules growth.

@tehgymcel420 opinions?

Maybe it has something to do with them wearing those turbans in thier head for generations that affected thier hair folicules growth.
I'd guess it has more to do with hormones
all the terrorists are probably high-t

MMAcels are often bald, too

There's a reason the Southern European balding pattern is called a "Semitic balding pattern". MENAs seem to be the Norwood reaper's favorite victims, followed by curries, followed by Southern Euros, then Slavs, then Northern Euros. Don't know where blacks and Latinos would place but they bald too. NA Natives, rice, and Abos have the best hair genes

There's a reason the Southern European balding pattern is called a "Semitic balding pattern". MENAs seem to be the Norwood reaper's favorite victims, followed by curries, followed by Southern Euros, then Slavs, then Northern Euros. Don't know where blacks and Latinos would place but they bald too. NA Natives, rice, and Abos have the best hair genes

South american natives rarely bald either, mexicans, peruvians etc.

South american natives rarely bald either, mexicans, peruvians etc.
Peruvians probably don't cause they're mostly indigenous I think but I've seen plenty of bald or balding Mexicans here in the US

DHT (and DHT sensitivity) is the main reason for baldness and arabs have high DHT.

as you can see in my pfp i still have a full hair of head.

Huh, really :waitwhat:
Some of them may have just had big foreheads, but in general Mexicans have a higher likelihood of balding compared to groups like Peruvians because there's more Southern Euro (top 3 Norwood victim) DNA

Some of them may have just had big foreheads, but in general Mexicans have a higher likelihood of balding compared to groups like Peruvians because there's more Southern Euro (top 3 Norwood victim) DNA
Aha, alright. Actually I don't know so many mexicans, I just remember that all those cartel guys always have full hair lol.

It doesn’t matter if they’re balding, Western women will feel sorry for them and welcome them to Europe with open arms and open legs.