Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Arab Women vs White Women

Both want Chad.

I have a video on my phone of a 1st gen Yemen American med student stripping on my phone. She looks like innocent good girl on Facebook but my phone says different.

It's all just cope. Arab girls have internet these days. Whenever they pray to Allah they only think of one Chad fucking her from behind and suck another Chad's dick in the front while they are kneeling on the carpet.

Both are average looking but chad only.

In 2020 both are exactly the same.

It's all just cope. Arab girls have internet these days. Whenever they pray to Allah they only think of one Chad fucking her from behind and suck another Chad's dick in the front while they are kneeling on the carpet.
Yeah fucking legit. The internet shows the true colours of all foids.

It's pretty hilarious/tragic how no matter where a foid is from, whether she's a ditsy valley girl type, whether she's from some remote freezing part of Russia, or whether she's just got internet from her dirt poor Arab village in fucking war torn Libya, she will ALWAYS want a tall, lean, square jawed, hunter eyed Chad.

EVERY. FUCKING. TIME.

They'd renounce their faith, if they found out Muhammed wasn't Chad.

It's pretty hilarious/tragic how no matter where a foid is from, whether she's a ditsy valley girl type, whether she's from some remote freezing part of Russia, or whether she's just got internet from her dirt poor Arab village in fucking war torn Libya, she will ALWAYS want a tall, lean, square jawed, hunter eyed Chad.

You forgot 'white'. As soon as they see white Chad on the media it's over for sandguys.