Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Arab slave traders were blackpilled

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
http://shamela.ws/browse.php/book-471/page-57
The slave girl is fumigated with an aromatic smoke, perfumed, adorned and a waist-wrapper fastened round her middle. The seller takes her by the hand and walks around the souk with her; he calls out that she is for sale. The wicked merchants appear, examining her hands, feet, calves, thighs, navel, chest and breasts. He examines her back and measures her buttocks in spans. He examines her tongue, teeth, hair and spares no effort. If she is wearing clothes, he takes them off; he examines and looks. Finally he casts a direct eye over her vagina and anus, without her having on any covering or veil.
And then he describes to us a situation that happens when a buyer wants to get back his money, he uses the slave as he like then pretend that she contains a defect :
Al Hassan bin Ali told me, "I sold an Indian slave at Aden (Yemen) to a man from alexandria, she stayed with him for seven days. When he satisfied his needs, he claimed that she was defectuous and brought me to the governor who asked: What's wrong? He said: Her uterus is wide and her vagina is lax. I said to him, If your penis is small, what is the fault of her wide shaved perfumed womb ? When the governor heard it, he ordered : Take them out!
When buying a slave they had to check to make sure they weren't buying a roastie.

Everyone at the time was.

Slaves where slaves did it mattered ? I mean you can use them for labour force.

Currycels were being cucked even 500 years ago. JFL! It truly never began for them :lul:

That feel when no qt3.14 sexslave

Well I'm sure Christian slavers would also examine the genitalia of their slaves if they too were degenerates like the Arabs.

Arabs are still degenerates, you think they only had wahmen slaves? They still have children slaves and men slaves. They work the men to death and abuse the fuck outta them.

I would have loved to be an arab pimp back in the middle ages I'd be like that caterpillar from alice in wonderland

Arabs are the worst subhumans on the planet

Currycels were being cucked even 500 years ago. JFL! It truly never began for them :lul:
Curry was gonna get an arranged marriage but had his roastie wife taken from him.

Slavery is pure blackpill, no wonder it was forbidden. It was for the best though, it's evil.

The Hindu Kush mountains of Afghanistan were so named because so many currycels were taken across there as slaves by Central Asians and died there. From Wikipedia:

According to one interpretation, the name Hindu Kush means "kills the Hindu" or "Hindu killer" and is a reminder of the days when slaves from the Indian subcontinent died in the harsh weather typical of the Afghan mountains while being taken to Central Asia.[26][34][35] The World Book Encyclopedia states that the word kush means death, and was probably given to the mountains because of their dangerous passes.[36]

In his travel memoirs about India, the 14th century Moroccan traveller Muhammad Ibn Battuta mentioned crossing into India via the mountain passes of the Hindu Kush. In his Rihla, he mentions these mountains and the history of the range in slave trading.[37][15] Alexander von Humboldt stated that it can be learned from his work that the name only referred to a single mountain pass upon which many Indian slaves died of the cold weather.[38] Battuta wrote,

After this I proceeded to the city of Barwan, in the road to which is a high mountain, covered with snow and exceedingly cold; they call it the Hindu Kush, that is Hindu-slayer, because most of the slaves brought thither from India die on account of the intenseness of the cold.
— Ibn Batutta, Chapter XIII, Rihla – Khorasan[15]

Those were the golden days.

Tfw no sex slave market nearby

All thanks to eurocucks for ruining everything

Slavery was very common until 200 years ago, even a century ago it was still widely practiced, and is still done now underground and totally illegally. It's practiced right now in Libya under UN and EU eyes.

Muslims should be enslaved. Their foids are ugly though, I can see why they make them wear trash bags.