Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Arab Cels get angry at Arab women for Video, See Comments

Beacause of the LGBT flag at 3:22?

"Muslim foids are still trad bro"

Fuck arabs
I wish I wasn't an arab
I would rather be black

"Muslim foids are still trad bro"

Every foid is trad when threatened with death by law if she doesn't appease to conservative values.

Every foid is a degenerate Chad chasing whore if she has the right to work and isn't social culturally pushed to be chaste and monogamous.

All water is wet.

The arab world is dead
iPhone killed it

nice ass tho
:ha..feels:

Arabwhores unironically are worse than curry whores

Ask an incel, the answer is no. Yet the same worthless objects are profiting greatly from Onlyfans and mass media.
Basically they are like world economy, high inflation caused by elites (chads)

Basically they are like world economy, high inflation caused by elites (chads)
Yes. Holes provide little to no practical value, but let's not pretend they are in low demand by men.

Yes. Holes provide little to no practical value, but let's not pretend they are in low demand by men.
True but like the housing market, we have enough homes for everyone but some people have 3 - 4 homes, like chad

The arab world is dead
iPhone killed it
Was by design. It started in the Bush administration. CIA and State Department began manipulating social media content in the region. This was admitted when neocons took credit for the Arab Spring.