Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious aproched a foid today :chad: and got brutaly rejected

GameDevCel

GameDevCel

S.T.A.L.K.E.R discord: gdc47
★★★★★
today i was going out of the gym, and i see this cute foid walking on the street (rare around here), so i decide to aproche here and ask direction.

gamedevcel: where is xxx road?
she: xxx road is that direction
me: do you frequent xxx college?
she: no
me: you look like the girls from there
she: bye, you road is that away

she take 45 degrees turn and walk away :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

if i was a chad, she would be fucking me right now, she was 4-5/10 , but i still trought she was atractive, she was young, thin used a cute dress and had short hair (this is generallly enough for me to like a girl), she also had a quite cute voice, being a incel sucks

at least i feel i tried, and i'm going to do that more times,

Yeah its social suicide to approach as a incel. Its over for smoothcels.

"just put yourself more out there bro. Btw you lack of game" :bluepill::soy::soy:

Yeah its social suicide to approach as a incel. Its over for smoothcels.
i will still try more, fuck it, just hearing a cute foid voices is lifefuel form

today i was going out of the gym, and i see this cute foid walking on the street (rare around here), so i decide to aproche here and ask direction.

gamedevcel: where is xxx road?
she: xxx road is that direction
me: do you frequent xxx college?
she: no
me: you look like the girls from there
she: bye, you road is that away

she take 45 degrees turn and walk away :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

if i was a chad, she would be fucking me right now, she was 4-5/10 , but i still trought she was atractive, she was young, thin used a cute dress and had short hair (this is generallly enough for me to like a girl), she also had a quite cute voice, being a incel sucks

at least i feel i tried, and i'm going to do that more times,
Ouch talk about serious
from a mediocre foid at that. Sad world we live in these days.

I dont understand why do you even try to Approach as an incel

Ouch talk about serious View attachment 93266 from a mediocre foid at that. Sad world we live in these days.
i still liked her, i would love to gon on a date with her, but she was probaly going to find some ramdom chad she matched on tinder
I dont understand why do you even try to Approach as an incel
to escape inceldoom, i still think is worth, i know it's like winning a lotery, but i'm not going to loose anything anyway

i still liked her, i would love to gon on a date with her, but she was probaly going to find some ramdom chad she matched on tinder

to escape inceldoom, i still think is worth, i know it's like winning a lotery, but i'm not going to loose anything anyway

Good luck, the odds are literally againt your favor. You are going to need it unless you wake up as 7+ chad one day.

Good luck, the odds are literally againt your favor. You are going to need it unless you wake up as 7+ chad one day.
i'm trying to gymmaxx now and get rid of my vitiligus, so i hope it will help me

you're extremely unlikely to get anything from a foid if she doesn't send you IOIs signals first. One way to substantially reduce your rejection rate is to only approach those that do. Then again, if they don't, then I guess you're incel and shouldn't bother approaching in the first place

Just fucking lol at approaching as an unattractive male

Classic. Every fucking time foids acting like this towards ugly men

Classic. Every fucking time foids acting like this towards ugly men
damn, in the rare cases foids give me 5 mins to talk to them, they start liking me, but 5 mins later she go look on her tinder, and remenber she has a chad to fuck

damn, in the rare cases foids give me 5 mins to talk to them, they start liking me, but 5 mins later she go look on her tinder, and remenber she has a chad to fuck
thats brutal. foids have no pity towards ugly men

When will my fellowcels understand that approaching is a meme...

When will my fellowcels understand that approaching is a meme...
yeah, even if you get the cellphone number, you will just be blocked anyway