Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel April 20th: today is the 10th anniversary of the BP oil spill

PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
-
10 years ago, an offshore drilling rig exploded and eventually released over 950 million liters, or 4.9 million barrels of oil into the ocean.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Based1

But today is also the 22nd anniversary of a plane crash in Colombia, the 21st anniversary of the event where two Coloradans were elevated to sainthood, and the 131st birthday of a certain historical figure.

420 is based, but not for normie reasons

Attachments

• clmb1.jpg
    clmb1.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 67
I see the merit in celebrating everything you mentioned except the bp oil spill. Wtf did gulf marine life ever do to you you sick fuck

I see the merit in celebrating everything you mentioned except the bp oil spill. Wtf did gulf marine life ever do to you you sick fuck

Because environmentalists are annoying and I don't like them

interesting info tbhtbh

Women prefer helping animals over incels

Hitlers birthday is today.

Most environmentalists care more about virtue signalling than the actual environment -- the anti-nuclear movement, for example. Nuclear energy is great and significantly better than fossil fuels. Solar/wind/hydro isn't viable everywhere.

Because environmentalists are annoying and I don't like them

But that's great wealth totally wasted and it was bad for the environment unlike CO2. UK pensions suffered because of the spill.

Most environmentalists care more about virtue signalling than the actual environment -- the anti-nuclear movement, for example. Nuclear energy is great and significantly better than fossil fuels. Solar/wind/hydro isn't viable everywhere.
people are just scared of nuclear energy because of shit like chernobyl which is very 'visible'. the long term damage caused by fossil fuels and shit builds up over time and isn't as immediately apparent even though it's more harmful in the long term than an occasional nuclear meltdown

people are just scared of nuclear energy because of shit like chernobyl which is very 'visible'. the long term damage caused by fossil fuels and shit builds up over time and isn't as immediately apparent even though it's more harmful in the long term than an occasional nuclear meltdown

Not very surprising in a soyciety based on looks and appearance tbh

Didn’t knew that

Climate change activists are raging.

low iq take. The spill just made them more vocal

they'll find something else to be vocal about, they're the type of people who break down if they don't share a woke opinion on twitter every 10 minutes

The 2010s were a fucking mistake.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back