Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Approaching the women as 32 yo incel in slavsphere

Okay GrAYwad

The audio cuts off after 2:25. Shitty mic too.

The audio cuts off after 2:25. Shitty mic too.
W8 fo real?!:feelsgah:
Its thy phone and it probably bugged up because i paused it about six times because i had to remember some words in order to continue. Jfl :feelsgah:

W8 fo real?!:feelsgah:
Its thy phone and it probably bugged up because i paused it about six times because i had to remember some words in order to continue. Jfl :feelsgah:
yeah, liked it at first. i'm always willing to listen to a fellow slavcel

so you're pretty much my age. Are you living in slavsphere or immigrated? I sometimes toy with the notion of trying to find someone back there to bring overseas, but I know she will cuck me over

Yeah better luck next time, I was gonna listen to it.

The slavpill is one of the most brutal pills out there.

so you're pretty much my age. Are you living in slavsphere or immigrated? I sometimes toy with the notion of trying to find someone back there to bring overseas, but I know she will cuck me over
I am in Serbia but will try to work on cruiser. Whats your targeted foid area?:feelshaha:

Dude i get it why you all are so depressed. I also like very much to read everyonesno bs experiences especially from other slavics. Blackpill is all about no bs and thus universal.