Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Approaching =/= PUA

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
I've seen so many pretty boys who never approached here (because they think approaching=PUA and thus that it's 100% bullshit) that, as a guy who has already approached a lot and consumed a lot of PUA shit before the looks blackpill, I want to make something clear for all of them:

PUA is full of bullshit when it says that a) your looks don't matter and b) you need to have super elaborated techniques and be ultra social to get girls by approaching them.

It's just that. Approaching does work for 4+, especially 5+ guys. I've seen it happening a lot of times, it's no joke. How do you think normies get girlfriends? It's not always though their social circles, I can guarantee you.

When you approach, you don't need to be super low inhib or have super techniques: if the girl thinks you're cute and it's up for it, she'll make it ridiculously easy for you. That's exactly where PUA is full of bullshit, they say that with techniques you can change the girl's mind and make a girl who found you unattractive from the start become attracted to you. It doesn't work like that. If she thinks you're attractive, she will open a smile within seconds of interaction, she will ask questions, she will help you keep the conversation going.

You don't need anything elaborate at all, my Chadlite friend always opens with shit like "so, I wanted to meet knew people", followed by simple questions like "what do you study in college" and then the conversation usually flows naturally until a point where he simply says "so, shall we enjoy this night better"? and then he kisses the girl, then gets the contact and he frequently fucks the girl after.

I know another good-looking guy (would rate him 7/10) who goes even simpler, he just says "so, I saw you and I think you're cute, do you like me as well"? Shit as simple as that work if you're good-looking but sub-chad, I'd say 6 and up (LOTS of guys like that here).

PS: I'm talking about approaching in environments in which approaching is expected and socially acceptable. Girls are very sensitive to this and approaching during the day or on the streets will only work for REALLY good-looking guys.

Last edited:
Real, grass roots, PUA is legit as fuck

once it got hijacked by all the scammers, fame whores and con artists is when it picked up bad reputation

once it got hijacked by all the scammers, fame whores and con artists is when it picked up bad reputation
Legit PUA= get out of your good-looking volcel ass and start approaching
Scam PUA= anyone can get hot girls regardless of his appearance with these super techniques we'll teach you

Antonio Banderas.gif

You better start explaning, boyo. You will get reported as hell.

"PS: I'm talking about approaching in environments in which approaching is expected and socially acceptable. Girls are very sensitive to this and approaching during the day or on the streets will only work for REALLY good-looking guys."
Only bars, clubs and parties, right?

Autists here quite literally think that no one under 8/10 looks level has ever gotten laid in the history of earth lol

No one will listen to this

Autists here quite literally think that no one under 8/10 looks level has ever gotten laid in the history of earth lol

kek daily reminder that only white people can get laid, its over for 6'4 tyrones

Legit PUA= get out of your good-looking volcel ass and start approaching
Scam PUA= anyone can get hot girls regardless of his appearance with these super techniques we'll teach you
That feel when you know it's over, so you don't have to even approach. If femoid is interested she may approach me, i won't mind.

Approaching as a sub5?
1516355106863.jpg

Antonio Banderas.gif

You better start explaning, boyo. You will get reported as hell.

"PS: I'm talking about approaching in environments in which approaching is expected and socially acceptable. Girls are very sensitive to this and approaching during the day or on the streets will only work for REALLY good-looking guys."
Only bars, clubs and parties, right?
Events and conventions work as well.

Approaching as a sub5?
1516355106863.jpg
sub3= impossible
sub4= possible but expect some SERIOUS grinding for very poor and inconsistent results
sub5= hard but doable
5+=definitely possible

That's what I think too, but my job is done. Seriously, I wish I could swap bodies with some people here just to do one day of spam approaching as them and throw the fact they're volcel on their good-looking faces. And I'm not particularly low inhib, social or even have a normie mindset. I used to drink to be able to approach.

Last edited:
PUA is retardness. Approach is nothing more than showing your interest in a normal, acceptable way to a girl. When you try to imitate some stupid retard behaviour in the name of confidence then it is normal that you don't get outcome of it. Normally even a stare, smile, random chit chat is enough for an above average men to make a girl interested.

The PUA techniques work to a degree. Your looks are pretty much a baseline of your smv and you can raise it by exhibiting a certain behavior. You can also lower it if you are super awkward and beta. If you are good looking you can get girls by just your looks and not being super weird. I have seen a lot of average guys slaying every weekend and I have also seen good looking guys who struggle because they are high inhib and awkward.

Cold-approaching and getting some PUA skills is legit when you are at least a 5, but it also means that you shouldn't aim any higher than girls that are sub 5 to get results.