Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Approaching foids

• Thread starter Grotesque Deformity
  • Start date
Grotesque Deformity

Grotesque Deformity

I can't breed
I personally wouldn't have anything with approaching foids if it wasn't for one specific reason. It isn't the humiliation, nor the emotional impact of constant rejection, but the simple danger of such an action. We live in a world where a foid can accuse you of sexual assault (without proof) and you are done for - even if she admits she lied, she will get a slap on the wrist, while your life will be completely ruined, This is the main reason why I'm personally against men being told to approach foids, it is dangerous.

Agreed. Women made it way too risky for non-Chad men to approach them

>Approaching foids
>Don't.

Exactly. I would have approached many more foids than I did, if this wasn't the case.
Same. If I could go to a bar or something and approach them without fear of getting false charges, I probably would have done it way more by now

if you approach foids as a subhuman you have a low iq.

Same. If I could go to a bar or something and approach them without fear of getting false charges, I probably would have done it way more by now
last time i went to a bar there was this old roastie who kept talking about her love of bbc to everyone :feelshaha:

if you approach foids as a subhuman you have a low iq.
The point of this post is to show why the people who tell us to "just approach" are dumb, without invoking the fact that we will be 100% rejected.

a surefire way to get arrested

If you're already trying, you already fail.

Whereas Chads don't have to try.

High IQ

The only safe way to 'cold approach' foids in the modern day is to wear a convincing bear costume so that they feel safe and don't immediately realize think you're going to rape them.

Modern SA laws are retarded and foids could literally claim 'sexual assault' if they walked up to a guy and grabbed him. So keeping foids at a distance is reasonable, because it's also keeping the police (IRL jannies) at a distance

Cold approaching in general is insanely ineffective, there's basically no reason to do it ever, especially if you're sub5. Always have an initial context to interact with women, otherwise don't bother.