Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Approaching a woman is useless if she doesn't show any interest at first.

Blackpill101

Blackpill101

Banned
-
Imagine being an incel and getting rejected 100s of times for the sin of being ugly looking. Women would make it clear toward men that they want them to ask them out. If a femoid won't give you an IOI, then approaching her would break your heart and drive you into endless depression, since it verifies that you're a repulsive male who is hated by society.

JFL at these PUA copecels who believe that at least one woman is going to say yes at the end. Again, saying yes is the first step, and it's already near impossible, so how will you even get her to accept to have sex with you? It's over.

PUAcels BTFO.

You wanna hear something more brutal?
She will probably wait months to even agree to fuck you ONCE, since she's not sexually attracted to you. Moreover, she'll probably leave you for a Chad at the end.

What even is a clear IOI? Doesn't exist probably.

She could be making fun of you because she's bored or something, so this "IOI" could be mistaken I guess.
Just find any video of women in the presence of Chad. It is pretty obvious once you see it and you realize you only don't know what IOI's are because you never get them.

Approaching women outside of designated places like clubs and bars is a bad idea anyway...you never know if the girl is even in the mood to be approached. Safe yourself some cringe and dont approach in public everyday life.

Don't even bother at this point tbh

Approaching women outside of designated places like clubs and bars is a bad idea anyway...you never know if the girl is even in the mood to be approached. Safe yourself some cringe and dont approach in public everyday life.
Yeah try approaching girls at the club or bar, where good looking chads that mog you hard are all around her

I personally know 3-5's that have kissed from cold approach and 5-7's who have fucked from it.

Only Chad gets it is cope. Only Chad gets it without effort.

Yeah try approaching girls at the club or bar, where good looking chads that mog you hard are all around her
That wasnt my point..i know there are a lot of aspiecels who just cold approach random thots in the streets and then complain when they get rejected. Its a bad strategy to begin with.

Women decide in 30 seconds if she is willing to bang a guy. If you don't get that initial OK you are doomed even if there are no chads around. You cant display much personality in half a minute.

That wasnt my point..i know there are a lot of aspiecels who just cold approach random thots in the streets and then complain when they get rejected. Its a bad strategy to begin with.
Must have misunderstood you then. But I agree, cold approach on the street wont even work for chad a lot of the time.

a woman needs to find you good looking otherwise ITS OVER

she has to fall in love with your personality first

PUA is false hope. I despise them more than normies.

i meant women on the street retard

PuA is a scam.

Cold approaching if you aren't a 8+ is retarded.

I personally know 3-5's that have kissed from cold approach and 5-7's who have fucked from it.

Only Chad gets it is cope. Only Chad gets it without effort.

Well to be fair Brazil is full of crackhoes and favela wars so I wouldn't imagine pussy being too much of a commodity there.

Well to be fair Brazil is full of crackhoes and favela wars so I wouldn't imagine pussy being too much of a commodity there.
The femoids in question were not favela crackwhores. Brazilian women aren't particularly easy, I've approached tons of foreign women and can say they're MORE receptive than locals on average. And I don't look exotic to them since I'm white.

The femoids in question were not favela crackwhores. Brazilian women aren't particularly easy, I've approached tons of foreign women and can say they're MORE receptive than locals on average. And I don't look exotic to them since I'm white.

Well I don't know what kind of magic juice they drink there, because I've NEVER seen anyone cold approach with success here without being a 6'3 Chad with tons of social status.

Well I don't know what kind of magic juice they drink there, because I've NEVER seen anyone cold approach with success here without being a 6'3 Chad with tons of social status.
Again, it's not supposed to be something common. If you're 4/10 for example, you can realistically expect to like kiss one drunk landwhale after 50 approaches IF LUCKY. Fucking would be an once-in-lifetime occurrence similar to finding a shiny Pokémon or something. Few men have the persistence to put in that many tries for so little.

ngl, sometimes I feel like approaching a hundred randoms as an experiment. It will never happen tho

Partially true. Chad would approach and success, even if she has no mood. Incel would be rejected either way.

High IQ post. All over reddit and normie "advice" forums you'll see guys that say "well how many girls have you asked out bro? You can't complain if you don't ask girls out! Try it!"

I haven't asked any girls out because the answer is going to be the fucking same every time. When normies and Chads ask girls out they KNOW they'll get a yes. Why? Because she has given them IOIs up the ass.

She'll have kept eye contact, tilted her head, touched his arm gently, laughed at all his jokes, etc. She is practically screaming "ASK ME OUT" and the guy does just as a formality. The date is already created through non-verbal communication long before the conversation ends.

You think if an incel approaches a girl, talks to her for 3 minutes in a dead conversation, and asks her out he'll get a yes? LMAO.

She could be making fun of you because she's bored or something, so this "IOI" could be mistaken I guess.
She wouldn't waste her day screwing with a subhuman unless Chad was around her.