Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Approaching a girl as sub5

uranium235

uranium235

Banned
-
So today i will give a chance and approach a girl ,I'm going to text her through Instagram she is my former classmate and i don't have any social media so i created an instagram account and i will let you know what happens
if she rejected me because of my "personallity" i will make a thread about how your personallity is the most important thing :feelsseriously:
I will give a brief answer to all the blackpill deniers in next thread after talking to her:feelsYall:

dont approach her just so you can prove blackpill theories; approach her because you want to approach her.

however it goes, we're here for you.

dont approach her just so you can prove blackpill theories; approach her because you want to approach her.

ok maybe this isnt true because this forum hates success stories but if you need reassurance on this matter defo hmu

Enjoy the rejection

Good luck

Wholesome and based :feelsYall:

So today i will give a chance and approach a girl ,I'm going to text her through Instagram she is my former classmate and i don't have any social media so i created an instagram account and i will let you know what happens
if she rejected me because of my "personallity" i will make a thread about how your personallity is the most important thing :feelsseriously:
I will give a brief answer to all the blackpill deniers in next thread after talking to her:feelsYall:
200.gif
Take It Slow Fran Healy GIF by Travis

if she's your former classmate then she might not even accept that both of you are going to meet in the first place. maybe she will think it's kinda creepy that you're calling her after a long time.
seems like a bad idea but don't let me stop you

if she's your former classmate then she might not even accept that both of you are going to meet in the first place. maybe she will think it's kinda creepy that you're calling her after a long time.
nostalgia GIF

i know im going to get rejected my main motive is to give life a last chance before roping im not going to rope because of her im just testing how shit my life actually is
Good luck

Wholesome and based :feelsYall:
:feelsautistic:
texting her aint that creepy i guess

Brutal no reply pill she didn't even accepted my follow request:feelsseriously:
and not seen my message it was over before it began jfl:feelshaha:

stop that shit mate
it has a clear reason why we are all here
But don't worry - one day it will be over anyway :)
I am waiting already and looking forward to leave this shit behind.