Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Approach socially awkward people

L

LaurenGoldon

Banned
-
Banned for being roastie.
Before you call me a rostie, I will like to tell you I am a conservative christian with beliefs. I’m not a whore who sleeps with chads, because they have aids from impure women. Nor am I a femenist who cries safe space.

I looked for other websites and they don’t even respond. So this is my last resort.

So, I’m a senior high schooler. I have a crush on this boy who is socially akward and is really quiet. He never talks to any girls and always reads books. I was thinking what are don’t and do’s. Because I don’t expect him to talk to me just because he’s a man. The thing is I have friends, but they tell me he’s ugly, because he has acne, but I’m not all about looks. I have ginger hair and I get insecure, because I’m not a blonde.

tips?

Get the fuck out.

• Female (Not Allowed): Banned on sight, no exceptions.

Tits or GTFO.

Go ER, and good luck!

Before you call me a rostie, I will like to tell you I am a conservative christian with beliefs. I’m not a whore who sleeps with chads, because they have aids from impure women. Nor am I a femenist who cries safe space.

I looked for other websites and they don’t even respond. So this is my last resort.

So, I’m a senior high schooler. I have a crush on this boy who is socially akward and is really quiet. He never talks to any girls and always reads books. I was thinking what are don’t and do’s. Because I don’t expect him to talk to me just because he’s a man. The thing is I have friends, but they tell me he’s ugly, because he has acne, but I’m not all about looks. I have ginger hair and I get insecure, because I’m not a blonde.

tips?

Why the fuck are you asking us? We don't talk about "approach" bullshit. Go up to him and be as autistic as you fucking can "will you please date me I'm autistic" and he will not care, and he will date you. That's how fucking easy it is for a foid like you. Now leave the site you got your answer.

fuck OFFFFFFFFFFF

"I'm not like those other girls. Tee hee hee."

I've seen your kind before. You're just a different variety of AWALT and you are not welcome here. Read the fucking rules before posting, you retarded cunt!

and also kill yourself whore.

I’ve been depressed and you’re making it worse :(((

I’ve been depressed and you’re making it worse :(((
Sure, honey, but this is a support group for men. There are plenty of places for depressed women.

They get angry when I tell them I’m a conservative. Or when I don’t agree with them.

GTFO larping dork you are probably a guy or undercover from inceltears

FUCK OFF

Ugh! YOU GUYS ARE NO HELP!

i guess I’ll rape him. >:(

this inceltears larper has noooo fucking idea. you are also incel you fag. just lurk more and discover how pathetic you are like the rest of us.

Merely by existing you have already secured this boy that you have a crush on or whatever

Now leave

Then I’ll just spike his drink.

sexually assault him, he wont turn you down i gurantee it

Jfl at this shit. So you see a dude you don't even know, and since he's good looking you want him to demolish your roast.

What the fuck is this shit?

@LaurenGoldon lol Ik that you just want some reactions but you're wasting your time on this place. This whole thread is utterly pointless

" not a whore who sleeps with chads, because they have aids from impure women"

Literally died our of laughter. 10/10 post.

well boyos, did she take our advice and go ER?

I think this was one of us trolling.

tips?

I smell trolling here but if you are beeing serious, just approach him, ask him to hang out some time or just try to start a conversation about school or something else you can both relate to. I don't think you can do a lot wrong here, he will be understanding if it comes across awkward as he is awkward himself, he probably is even very happy a girl is approaching him. I think Guys like him (or me) like it if you take the initiative, so don't worry but expext to act awkward in some situations and wanting to take things slow

inb4 "What are you doing talking to a roastie", I don't hate woman and I'm possibly even helping out a male incel as well if this story is true

tips?
>banned for being a roastie
Based mods, BTFO hard

Nice Job Mods for getting this "Im not like the other girls" whore outta here.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back