Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Appreciation Of rightfulcel's avi

Sparrow's Song

Sparrow's Song

Violent Convicted Chomo
★★★★★

As a maskedhistoricalfigureavicel, I'm always glad to see other maskedhistoricalfigureavicels. As a saracencel, I must say that St.BaldwinIVcel is the most based among the crusading European nobility. It doesn't matter if he was white, it doesn't matter if he was Catholic... with his truecelism and covering... he will always be a sandcel dervish in my book. Proof that without looks, you cannot ascend even with money and status.

If he was here with us today, he would be telling IT that expensive cologne and fancy clothes cannot make you a chad. Real nigga tbh

Last edited:
Interesting backstory. I will appreciate @rightfulcel avi.

avis with backstory are based

Masks are cool

Last edited:
No, he even put his infant nephew up for succession and co-crowned him so his sister wouldn't have the chance. He placed his homie as regent in case he died before his nephew was old enough to rule. He didn't hate his sister, but he knew that foids shouldn't have power.
Damn based as fuck but also sad that considering that although he was a powerful king he still couldn't get a woman pregnant all because he had leprosy.

No idea what it means but the mask looks cool

Damn based as fuck but also sad that considering that although he was a powerful king he still couldn't get a woman pregnant all because he had leprosy.
Imagine having leprosy on your dick... He was probably a nofap warrior as well.