Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Applying to jobs is retarded to me

xkcdCleftcel

xkcdCleftcel

He not busy being born is busy dying
★★★★
There's too much uncertainty and retardation that goes along with it, i wouldn't mind being sent off to a munitions factory and forced to work their the rest of my life because i'd have security. I can't even get a warehouse job as i don't have experience. this is suifuel to me.

shortest job i worked at: 3 days :feelskek:

Longest job i worked at: 6 months :feelzez:

I agree. I wish it was the boomer era, and i could just walk into a place and get hired on the spot

I agree. I wish it was the boomer era, and i could just walk into a place and get hired on the spot
or i was born in the ussr and made to work a job and get a comfy apartment as well

nepotism is the way,use it for what is worth

I'ma good goy: i don't really like having agency over myself, i'd rather follow orders and get forced to do stuff, this is why i wouldn't care if i got sent to siberian munitions factory

There's too much uncertainty and retardation that goes along with it, i wouldn't mind being sent off to a munitions factory and forced to work their the rest of my life because i'd have security. I can't even get a warehouse job as i don't have experience. this is suifuel to me.
Gyno society. Bowing down to Becky. No.

Especially these days
I just want security

Seeking a job is one of the biggest ragefuel things there is for me. It's all gay as fuck. They force people to lie about being superior and something they really aren't, they expect having a degree for jobs most people can learn in days and at the end chad wins again only with his face visible on cv. Just having to write a cv and a resume for most jobs is insanity. Employers are a retarded hivemind just like foids. Truecels and autists cannot do anything but rot without copes until the end while they get gaslighted about just being lazy, from people who got everything with genetics and connections.

In my country not having connections means becoming a complete outcast from society for many men. Foids of course get jobs funded with tax money, they won't refuse kweens their bimmers, tattoos, designer clothes, vacations and homeownership. Incels are put in "työkokeilu" or "kuntouttava työtoiminta" which in reality are slavery, if they refuse, they can reduce neetbux up to -40%.