Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Applying to jobs as an incel is suifuel

R

real_blackcel

Banned
-
No one will hire you. If you're sub5 and not into manual labor, trades or STEM just go NEET. In the USA jobs ask for references, it's an unbeatable incel filter. Even if you do get to the interview phase once they see what you look like its ovER

manual labor, trades or STEM
LITERALLY MOST JOBS. I AM A FUCKING TRUCEL WORKING AS MECHANIC GOING VROOM VROOM AND WAGESLAVING BUT COMFORTABLE WITH MY INCELS.IS COPE AND HASH PLATES. LEARN A WORK AND WORK, NEETING IS FOR BRAINCUCKS.

I WANTED TO SUICIDE BECAUSE THIS BRAINCUCKED MINDSET BUT THEN I REACHED THE REAL BLACKPILLED CONCLUSION THAT IT IS WHAT FOIDS WOULD WANT. CUT CLITORIS, CUT CLITORIS, CUT CLITORIS, CUT CLITORIS!!!!! IN HARAM PARA VIDEOCLIP

The USA is a libertarian shithole. There can be no job for all without massive state intervention and planned economy. We have the technological level to rationalize such an endeavor, unlike the previous example taught by history, but our politicians are too alienated, cowardly or lazy to enforce this kind of policy. And nobody gives a shit about incels right to live.

Job applications are more effective with recommendations. Starting from the bottle with no one to indicate you is very hard.

Most jobs need some sort of reference these days, for a proper 'job'.
Try going through job agencies, there is no other way.

Job applications are more effective with recommendations.
Get rid of this ragefueling avi:
48898.jpg

Usually they're desperate to hire people and don't care whether you're subhuman or not if you're willing to wageslave. The trouble starts when you actually begin working with other people. :feelsjuice:

The USA is a libertarian shithole. There can be no job for all without massive state intervention and planned economy. We have the technological level to rationalize such an endeavor, unlike the previous example taught by history, but our politicians are too alienated, cowardly or lazy to enforce this kind of policy. And nobody gives a shit about incels right to live.
Who's the whore in your profile avatar? Provide name, please.

Indeed. How does it work though ?
I'm glad you asked. We need to collectivize the Gafam and make a totalitarian government using the data collected by surveillance capitalism to serve the greater good, provide mandatory GF and jobs to all.

Ive been searching for 2 years and nothing, it's over for me tbh just lol tbhngl ded srs buddyboyo

Intelligence, experience and skills is more important than looks when you search for a position

Last edited:
unless you know people finding work is hard or if very little people want to work in that profession then you'll find a job

Due to below-average IQ.
I'm average IQ at worst, I hated school but I always scored well on exams and took advanced classes. I chalk it up to early childhood development, my mom started me in pre-school at 3. If she didnt my genetic destiny would play out and I'd 100% be retarded

i got ghosted after an interview for a wagiejob at sonic once :feelskek: