Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Applying for jobs is a waste of time

A

Arab

Banned
-
Whats the point of getting a university degree when you have to compete for the same job with 1000s of other people. You have to fill out a bunch of info, and do some stupid test for every single job.

Bitch just have a look at my CV.

Anyways you're competing with 1000s of other people for the same job and then they will pick some low iq foid over you that doesn't even have a degree.

Well you end up homeless and die of hunger otherwise im afraid.

It's probably better to just go in public and carry I need a job sign

Jobs is exactly the same shit than relationship and you can lose and be an incel in that field too

Better chance of escaping a minimum wage slavery Job.

Whats the point of getting a university degree when you have to compete for the same job with 1000s of other people. You have to fill out a bunch of info, and do some stupid test for every single job.

Bitch just have a look at my CV.

Anyways you're competing with 1000s of other people for the same job and then they will pick some low iq foid over you that doesn't even have a degree.

It depends on what degree you pick.

Game design is a conpetive field, but uf you have a game made then youd have an advantage.

LDAR if you can.

Better chance of escaping a minimum wage slavery Job.

After working at Walmart I can't understand why some people work these jobs for 5+ years.

After working at Walmart I can't understand why some people work these jobs for 5+ years.
It is because they are Qulificationcels, don't have options. They don't choose their jobs, the Job choose them insteadt. See, a university degree would be good for something. Too bad that I don't have one.

It is because they are Qulificationcels, don't have options. They don't choose their jobs, the Job choose them insteadt. See, a university degree would be good for something. Too bad that I don't have one.
I'm thinking of trying out a couple of courses on https://www.coursera.org/ and if I see one that I like I'll go to college for it.
I don't want to be a poorcel like some of my co-workers.

I've been unemployed for years and its beyond depressing. But I'm kinda hoping Covid has changed the dynamics such that I dont have to do any in person interviews, cause that where I bomb every time. I have pretty good experience but am totally autistic zero social skills so noone will hire me when they can hire a 22 year old recent graduate Chad.

logically, i can't compete against foreign workers and i'm too dumb for higher education (not that higher education guarantees you paid work anyway and careers that require higher ed tend to be filled with foids and diversity hires) so i'm on NEETbux. in chadstralia, you're forced to go to a job agency to receive NEETbux because that's one of the requirements, but it doesn't really matter. job provider workers tend to favour people they know will get work and throw most of their support and resources to them because if they can get them jobs, these job providers get bonus government payouts. i've been on NEETbux for 8 years and my job provider has ignored me which is good. i get sent messages for phone appointments but don't ever call. they've only called twice and she recently just put me down for bottom of the barrel work which was 3 weeks ago and i got no calls so i can assume my involuntary job applications have been unsuccessful :lul:

Well you end up homeless and die of hunger otherwise im afraid.
only if you live in a third world shithole

I've been unemployed for years and its beyond depressing. But I'm kinda hoping Covid has changed the dynamics such that I dont have to do any in person interviews, cause that where I bomb every time. I have pretty good experience but am totally autistic zero social skills so noone will hire me when they can hire a 22 year old recent graduate Chad.
In shitty Jobs you don't need any social skills, though. I almost completely fucked up the interview and still got hired.

1000s go to college every year thinking they're getting those 50 high paying jobs JFL.