Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Applying for a job as an incel or curry? FUCK YOU.

VincentVanCope

VincentVanCope

M̶e̶n̶t̶a̶l̶c̶e̶l̶ Mentally ill Truecel
★★★★
I was unemployed for 2 years before getting the job I'm in now.

Women just hace to exist and they win at life

Don't know why this site won't embed properly FUCK

chad deserves that position though he worked hard for his genetics

No surprise. Never began for curries in the West.

The only option for curries is making ad money from YouTube programming tutorials

women always win

Curries can always tech-supportmaxx

Curries can always tech-supportmaxx
As a curry you either work for 2$/hr or scam pajeetmax.

Anyways, if you're incel and want a job specifically in tech, just act and present like a complete faggot. Worked for me (tried acting myself last year, then faggot this year in interviews). If you look like a weak gayboy, you get the good oppression points and people treat you infinitely better.

Also if you act like a faggot, interviewers tag you immediately as a good "culture fit". If you act like a professional and morally upstanding straight male (and are ugly) , they'll automatically dislike you.

Don't need to convince me; I've been out of work for nearly five months and can't get a decent job to save my life, despite a clean employment record and excellent employment reviews.

reading this shits just depressing man

Pure Suicifuel...this is why I'm still wagecucking to this fucking day and can't even get a job in my field. As a fucking curry, STEMcelling didn't do shit for me. It's so beyond over..:feelscry::feelscry::feelscry:

Yeah im starting to realize the only jobs incel will be accepted to are hard labor jobs

Incels will be forcibly recruited to "test" experimental vaccines.

Sir. You can apply to be a dishwasher