Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Applying for a job as a teenager with a muslim shitskin terrorist name is hell.

dominic

dominic

Officer
No one wants to work with a guy named Muhammad. A bunch of white teens enjoying their summer jobs (I'm 17) and this nigga named "Muhammad" comes up in there asking for an application.

This is in a white suburb too, white people wanna see a nice bubbly blonde girl serving them their food or talking to them at the cashier. Not me.

My low IQ retarded ass dad has no self awareness and thinks I'm just lazy for not wanting a job. Stupid fucking piece of shit muslim retard couldn't have just given me a normal western first name at least, like literally ALL OTHER MINORITIES DO. Only retarded ass braindead muslims still give their kids muslim names in the west. The funny thing? I have 5 siblings (3 sisters 2 brothers), and he gave them ALL normal American first names like "Sarah" and "Zack", but me? Muhammad. Fucking piece of shit.

Fuck my life. And this nigger wonders why I hate him and always have hated him and always will hate his retarded ass.

@Transcended Trucel

Last edited:
JFL at him giving you that name, but other siblings have regular names. Ask him why.

brutal piece of shit father. and ofc he is unreasonable idiot. similar to mine. it's a big problem and all you can really do in the end is bear with it.
alot of oldcels irl remain in denial tbh from what I have seen or cope hard enough to ignore reality

brutal piece of shit father
he is such a retarded piece of shit for real. fucking hate his ass so much. he has good intentions, but he's just so fucking low iq, disgusting, and zero self awareness.

he is such a retarded piece of shit for real. fucking hate his ass so much. he has good intentions, but he's just so fucking low iq, disgusting, and zero self awareness.
I have an ethnic curry uncle who is worst know it all unreasonable idiot. me and my ethnic cousins were going to Canada in a road trip and this retarded uncle pretended that he had been to Canada before. And gave directions and navigated. only for everyone to find out later that he didn't know the way and like 3-4 fucking hours were wasted getting on the correct route..

this piece of shit idiot would also mock other people for dark skin, jobs/education all the typical arrogant idiot Boomer curry shit
he also named his three kids turbo terroist names. all sounding like Khan

Wait, haven't you made this exact thread months ago or am I just having a deja vu? :feelswhat:

But yeah your dad is retarded as fuck. Now everyone thinks you come from a hardcore muslim family and foids will be too scared to associate with you for fear of beheading etc... a Western name would have at least shown that you assimilated.

Wait, haven't you made this exact thread months ago or am I just having a deja vu? :feelswhat:

But yeah your dad is retarded as fuck. Now everyone thinks you come from a hardcore muslim family and foids will be too scared to associate with you for fear of beheading etc... a Western name would have at least shown that you assimilated.
worst part for OP is that he is half white so even if he went to an ethnic neighborhood he wouldn't fit in completely. and ofc in a white Trump loving neighborhood no wants to hangout with guy named Muhammad. brutally retarded father. there are also plenty of non terroist Muslim names, that his father could've named him.

i make namepill threads all the time. none are the same tho.
worst part for OP is that he is half white
im white passing, my dad is a paki who doesnt really look curry (i know every curry says that, but he really doesnt, i mean he got a white blue eyed stacy my mom when he was younger)
i could have had a good childhood. but no. names me muhammad, and moves to a white conservative suburb. JFL at this utterly subhuman dog.

I have an ethnic curry uncle who is worst know it all unreasonable idiot. me and my ethnic cousins were going to Canada in a road trip and this retarded uncle pretended that he had been to Canada before. And gave directions and navigated. only for everyone to find out later that he didn't know the way and like 3-4 fucking hours were wasted getting on the correct route..

this piece of shit idiot would also mock other people for dark skin, jobs/education all the typical arrogant idiot Boomer curry shit
he also named his three kids turbo terroist names. all sounding like Khan
lmfao curries are so fucking subhuman

also, im constantly in my room upstairs, hiding from my low IQ loud family. there's always screaming, nonstop, usually from my dad. and when my family comes up the stairs, they always stomp up it like a bunch of monkeys and it makes a loud thundering sound (literally all of them do that), and i never know when its gonna be my dad chimping out again and if those are HIS footsteps thundering up the stairs and he's about to barge into my room and chimpout on me, or if it's just my little brothers/sisters being loud idiots. i swear my heartbeat races because of that like 10x every day, i might have fucking PTSD from almost 18 years of this shit, its hell man

i make namepill threads all the time. none are the same tho.

im white passing, my dad is a paki who doesnt really look curry (i know every curry says that, but he really doesnt, i mean he got a white blue eyed stacy my mom when he was younger)
i could have had a good childhood. but no. names me muhammad, and moves to a white conservative suburb. JFL at this utterly subhuman dog.

lmfao curries are so fucking subhuman

also, im constantly in my room upstairs, hiding from my low IQ loud family. there's always screaming, nonstop, usually from my dad. and when my family comes up the stairs, they always stomp up it like a bunch of monkeys and it makes a loud thundering sound (literally all of them do that), and i never know when its gonna be my dad chimping out again and if those are HIS footsteps thundering up the stairs and he's about to barge into my room and chimpout on me, or if it's just my little brothers/sisters being loud idiots. i swear my heartbeat races because of that like 10x every day, i might have fucking PTSD from almost 18 years of this shit, its hell man
Damn, respect that you haven't roped yet. I probably would have.

Growing up with a single mom who was allergic to noise, I learned to appreciate peace and quiet.

No one wants to work with a guy named Muhammad. A bunch of white teens enjoying their summer jobs (I'm 17) and this nigga named "Muhammad" comes up in there asking for an application.

This is in a white suburb too, white people wanna see a nice bubbly blonde girl serving them their food or talking to them at the cashier. Not me.

My low IQ retarded ass dad has no self awareness and thinks I'm just lazy for not wanting a job. Stupid fucking piece of shit muslim retard couldn't have just given me a normal western first name at least, like literally ALL OTHER MINORITIES DO. Only retarded ass braindead muslims still give their kids muslim names in the west. The funny thing? I have 5 siblings (3 sisters 2 brothers), and he gave them ALL normal American first names like "Sarah" and "Zack", but me? Muhammad. Fucking piece of shit.

Fuck my life. And this nigger wonders why I hate him and always have hated him and always will hate his retarded ass.

@Transcended Trucel
Are you the oldest ?

I also wish I was cumskin

Damn, respect that you haven't roped yet. I probably would have.
Thanks man.
I'll be so happy once I change my name and move out, among other things

Are you the oldest ?
Yeah
porky-speaks-png.462952
lol good one tbh

Well atleast now we know why your dad fucked you over with that name :feelscomfy:

He knew he fucked up the first time around when he named in you.

Why the fuck do Muslims name so many kids Muhammed? You would think if that if so many other people have the same name you would decide to pick something unique. It's probably in the top 5 for most common names in the world.

Why the fuck do Muslims name so many kids Muhammed? You would think if that if so many other people have the same name you would decide to pick something unique. It's probably in the top 5 for most common names in the world.
islam literally makes you retarded. unironically.
Well atleast now we know why your dad fucked you over with that name :feelscomfy:

He knew he fucked up the first time around when he named in you.
nah he still copes and says it doesnt matter and im caring about nothing :feelsseriously:

they are legit retarded. like solid 1/10 of Muslim men globally all Muhammad. . It is estimated that more than 150 million men and boys in the world bear the name Muhammad due to its relationship to the Islamic prophet Muhammad.

nah he still copes and says it doesnt matter and im caring about nothing :feelsseriously:
Islam makes people lazy and leave everything to God mindset. alot of em also are behind the times and refuse to blend in.

they are legit retarded. like solid 1/10 of Muslim men globally all Muhammad. . It is estimated that more than 150 million men and boys in the world bear the name Muhammad due to its relationship to the Islamic prophet Muhammad.
lmfao muhammad must be kekking at us from the grave
Nah he's coping and he knows it
idk he might legit just be low iq man

I thought if you was Indian you had to be named Muhammad or kumar

Just go by Moe or some shit

Parents who give unusual ethnic names are low IQ, I hate mine.

You can go by any nickname you want when applying. On legal documents you've got to write your correct name though

as a cumskin i have to acknowledge white privalege that we have over ethnics in a white population the discrimination and racism is a big problem and i've seen alot of it in the west. sorry to hear this brocel

Lol cope I don’t think changing your name will make any difference. Good thing is applying for jobs as shitskin terrorist name will get u more chances on unemployment benefits :feelsLSD:

me and my ethnic cousins were going to Canada in a road trip and this retarded uncle pretended that he had been to Canada before. And gave directions and navigated. only for everyone to find out later that he didn't know the way and like 3-4 fucking hours were wasted getting on the correct route..
Troled

You could probably do this now if emancipated, otherwise 1 more year and you can do it.

Can't you tell them to call you something else?
Chinese business people pick western names for themselves to make communication easier.
You only need your real name for the hiring legal stuff, and they can't discriminate against you for that.

How did your dad manage to get a white foid if he's so retarded. If she converted for him that means he's at least manipulative. Is your mom some retarded liberal cumskin?

Shouldn't be blaming him for giving you a muslim name should blame him for moving out to an all white suburban neighbourhood (or leaving his country in the first place.)

If you were a Chaddam, your name would sound attractive!
Changing the name will not change the looks
It is pathetic to see non whites having western names like rices and niggas who use names like Richard lol

Can’t you get your name changed?

A lot of Christians and other non-Muslims living in Muslim countries give their children Muslim names in order to fit in and also because western and other non-Muslim names sound retarded af in their languages. I live in a Muslim country and there are Christians with names like Osama lol