Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Applying for a corrections officer

Michael15651

Michael15651

Destined Virgin.
★★★★★
I’m also talking to a marines recruiter but mostly will be denied because I haven’t been off Adderall and Xanax for a year

I talked to an officer and he is scheduling a time for me to go for the fitness test in the next week or two. 35 pushups, 10 pull ups, 40 sit ups, and 1 mile and a half run in 11 minutes… easy.

Since most shit heads at 22 are too worried about making sex tapes every night on snap, have had tickets, felonies, partying, and have tattoos I know I’m going to get in.

If I get 2 years in corrections as law enforcement it’ll make it a guarantee I can be a state trooper

Yess...mr welick...from corporate millionaire to correctional officer.

I talked to an officer and he is scheduling a time for me to go for the fitness test in the next week or two. 35 pushups, 10 pull ups, 40 sit ups, and 1 mile and a half run in 11 minutes… easy.
One Monster Energy Drink then anyone can do that.

Ok (future) fed

Yess...mr welick...from corporate millionaire to correctional officer.

It isn’t as cool as a state trooper but the requirements to be a trooper is prior law enforcement experience (which this is) or military experience

It isn’t as cool as a state trooper but the requirements to be a trooper is prior law enforcement experience (which this is) or military experience
is the pay good? In my country military personnel and cops are know to get paid really badly, is it that bad in your country as well?

is the pay good? In my country military personnel and cops are know to get paid really badly, is it that bad in your country as well?

Starting pay is 90k + bonus

I have family in actual law enforcement who make 120k without OT

Although I know most people say that’s shit pay these days but to me that’s decent

I would fucking die if I tried this :feelskek:

will you brag about getting flirted with by foids again or no

easy
ofc :feelskek: