Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Applied for college

BLACKED.COM

BLACKED.COM

Ochako Uraraka lover
★★★★★
Feel like a dumbass going to college at age fucking 20 and should have went earlier and I realized I needed college because its the only way for someone like me to be able to make a higher income (not turbo high) but a good income to be able to live off of because I don't know any other moneymaxxing methods other than getting a job that requires a degree

based tbh, careermaxxing is a way out... not saying is a good one, but a way out

Going to college at 20 isn't that bad, a lot of people take gap years or change major so you won't be that out of place age wise. Could be much worse

Going to college at 20 isn't that bad, a lot of people take gap years or change major so you won't be that out of place age wise. Could be much worse
My mom went to college in her late 20s because she was misbehaved in high school and had to apologize:fuk:

Must really sucked to go to college at a super late age like her because rest of her high school classmates graduated already though she got expelled from high school

based tbh, careermaxxing is a way out... not saying is a good one, but a way out
Andrew Tate fans:"CoLleGe iS a ScAM!!"

Same mfs:*Works minimum wage and thinks they are "escaping the matrix"*

I am also collegemaxxing to try to ascend but some users here say going to college to get a gf is cope but I want to try it myself to put whether if I really am a LTN to the test, even if collegemaxxing is cope its still beneficial no matter what.

apply for stanford and dartmouth

I am also collegemaxxing to try to ascend but some users here say going to college to get a gf is cope but I want to try it myself to put whether if I really am a LTN to the test, even if collegemaxxing is cope its still beneficial no matter what.
Hope it goes well man. What are you going to try to do in college anyway? Also, remember that your success rate with women in college isn’t just reflective of looks alone. Many MTNs are completely invisible to women simply because they are nonNT

apply for stanford and dartmouth
Going to my local college as they have a good police academy once I graduate college

Once I become a cop I will ticket foids the highest costing possible violation tickets:feelsdevil:

I will become the first officERcel on this forum

Last edited:
Hope it goes well man. What are you going to try to do in college anyway?
Criminal justice so I can become a cop as I know a lot of cops at my local PD

Also, remember that your success rate with women in college isn’t just reflective of looks alone. Many MTNs are completely invisible to women simply because they are nonNT
Even so, college will benefit me no matter what

Criminal justice so I can become a cop as I know a lot of cops at my local PD

Even so, college will benefit me no matter what
Well good luck. Hope you can give tickets to foids, lol. Just don’t give me a fine for speeding in my blue Camaro or my grey Chevy Colorado, lol. Do a brother a favor and let him off with a warning if you catch me doing something crazy.

Well good luck. Hope you can give tickets to foids, lol. Just don’t give me a fine for speeding in my blue Camaro or my grey Chevy Colorado, lol. Do a brother a favor and let him off with a warning if you catch me doing something crazy.
Don't worry we live in different states so you are good.

Giving tickets to Tyrones, chads and foids will give me the best high possible:feelsdevil:

Don't worry we live in different states so you are good.

Giving tickets to Tyrones, chads and foids will give me the best high possible:feelsdevil:
Ok, lol. Target foids the most. They bother me far more than Chads or Tyrones. Those guys are just milking it because they can. It’s the foids that actually made things bad for guys like us, and they deserve the most tickets :feelsdevil: . Just don’t get too carried away. Don’t want your supervisors to accuse you of “much misogyny”.

Shotgun approach. Apply everywhere since it doesn't matter where you go

Feel like a dumbass going to college at age fucking 20 and should have went earlier and I realized I needed college because its the only way for someone like me to be able to make a higher income (not turbo high) but a good income to be able to live off of because I don't know any other moneymaxxing methods other than getting a job that requires a degree
Can you even afford it?

Can you even afford it?
My college has a free 2 year program so yes

Plus I have a agency that covers for autists like myself so they will pay my tuition

Ok, lol. Target foids the most. They bother me far more than Chads or Tyrones. Those guys are just milking it because they can. It’s the foids that actually made things bad for guys like us, and they deserve the most tickets :feelsdevil: . Just don’t get too carried away.
Based

Don’t want your supervisors to accuse you of “much misogyny”.
I will do it but not too much to the point of getting caught

Fakecel trait to be going to college tbh.

Why do you think that? I don't think I've shown you my face.
You sound more incel than most of the forum and you are curry and its an impressive feat of being able to go to college as an incel

You sound more incel than most of the forum and you are curry and its an impressive feat of being able to go to college as an incel
I don't think I'm a literal abomination of nature, but yeah compared to majority of the userbase, I guess I am more incel.

Have fun making no money and spending your whole life paying off the debt. You should've just bought a house.

Have fun making no money and spending your whole life paying off the debt. You should've just bought a house.
I get free college for 2 years and have a government agency paying for my tuitions and other college fees. Try again:feelsLSD:

a way out of what?
a way out of inceldom, you could get a gf if you careermaxx as an engineer or a doctor, especially an asian one :feelsLSD:

It has a lot of downsides, though. And i'm too low IQ to pursue such a goal.

a way out of inceldom, you could get a gf if you careermaxx as an engineer or a doctor, especially an asian one :feelsLSD:

It has a lot of downsides, though. And i'm too low IQ to pursue such a goal.
Even if it fails to help you ascend you will still make a great income

Andrew Tate fans:"CoLleGe iS a ScAM!!"

Same mfs:*Works minimum wage and thinks they are "escaping the matrix"*
There are plenty of jobs that pay far more than a college grad makes. enjoy your debt

There are plenty of jobs that pay far more than a college grad makes. enjoy your debt
My government agency that supplements retards like myself will ensure I don't have to pay off any debts:feelsLSD:

My government agency that supplements retards like myself will ensure I don't have to pay off any debts:feelsLSD:
And youll have a shit paying job

Shotgun approach. Apply everywhere since it doesn't matter where you go
Shotguns are loud!

José biden told me to get one, but I didn't like it because it was too loud. So I took it to the local gun buy back at the police stationary.

They gave me a grape flavor lollipop.

What degree