Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Applied for a cashier Job

Harvey Weincel

Harvey Weincel

Recruit
★★
I was so desperate for money that I applied for a part-time job as a cashier at the local grocery store. I easily got called into an interview ,and in the middle of the interview they told me I would be better working in inventory. I might have just been my head but i was thinking they were refering to my looks. Before the interview, they seemed open to me being a cashier,but once they saw my tiny frame and ugly face they immediately wanted to put me away from the people and in the back like a hunchback.:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsping::feelsping::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Foidaloids usually get those positions. How old r u?

You should be thankful I could never handle being a cashier and dealing with all of the interaction

I applied for a grocery store 3 weeks ago fucking niggers never answered me

That's good actually lol, why would you want to deal with customers bullshit?

>getting a job
oh no no no
no pussy, no work my friends

same except 2 weeks ago for me:feelskek::feelshaha:
And before that I had applied for a night stocking position there at the beginning of March :feelsclown:

They can probably sense what an incompetent loser I am through the screen :feelsUgh:

You should be thankful I could never handle being a cashier and dealing with all of the interaction
This. You are better off working behind the scenes away from people.

You did what?
How the fuck could you cope with all the negative looks all day? I would rope instantly.

On another note, if you live in a country with some kind of unemployment support, better to neet.
Like someone above said, no pussy no work.
Why should an incel be productive in society when society shits on him?

I don’t remember the last time I saw a male cashier they only hire fefails for those jobs now

I worked as a cashier for a dept/grocery super store for 9 years full time, AMA.

I would be just glad to work at inventory. Lookism is real. If I had to work as a cashier it would be absolute hell for me. Women already give me nasty stares but if I had to work as a cashier it would be pure ropefuel for me

As did I...it never panned out, given lack of transportation.

Feels good not being a wageslave :feelscomfy:

I was so desperate for money that I applied for a part-time job as a cashier at the local grocery store. I easily got called into an interview ,and in the middle of the interview they told me I would be better working in inventory. I might have just been my head but i was thinking they were refering to my looks. Before the interview, they seemed open to me being a cashier,but once they saw my tiny frame and ugly face they immediately wanted to put me away from the people and in the back like a hunchback.:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsping::feelsping::reeeeee::reeeeee:
Did they hire you? Does inventory pay less than cashier?

Honestly. Inventory is more chill. As a cashier you would deal closing the box and that shit is a pain of ass at night.