Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Applications of augmented reality (AR) for incels

Freetard

Freetard

Recruit
★★
A people obfuscator:
Sometimes I find myself completely sick of being around others. This feeling is amplified when I'm around girls bitching about the latest nothing wearing their tantalizing clothes or when loud douche bags feel the need to make their presence known to the entire room. A solution I came up with to fix this problem using AR is an application that uses AI to filter out people that you don't want to hear and obfuscate people's bodies so you can put them back in their lane as a background character. They would no longer be able to hurt our egos with their looks of disgust and shit talking because their humanity would be reduced to a moving blob.

It should look something like this
qxuq09.png

AR gf:
This is pretty self explanatory and would be awesome so long as it can be ran on a personal server
03.1419970781.png

Incel targeted technology will most likely become huge as AI and AR advance and I think it will bring a happy future for us all. Can you guys think of any other cool tech ideas to solve the issues us men face today?

The only AR for me is
Image result for +AR 15

Explain how a feminist is going to "shut down" a free software project? Feminists didn't shut down the deep fake nude programs or AI hentai generators that they made such a stink about because there is no way to shutdown free software. Stop being dense.