Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Application for the moderation team at incel.is

swarthcel

swarthcel

Just Love and Peace man
Dear Incel.is team,

Hereby i apply to become a Moderator of Incel.is.

Why should I get the Job?

As a truecel since Childbirth, I'm very knowledgable about inceldom and the Blackpill. My detective Skills are unmatchable and I will be able to detect and neutralize any infiltrator in this forum.

What Motivates me to apply for this Job?

My interest in this forum gets reflected by my high activity and Engagement here, I always wanted to build my career on this segment since its my private hobby too.

How am I going to benefit this forum?

My shizo posts already benefited this forum alot and brought diversity into Incel.IS, my knowledge about normiedom gives me the ability to perfectly reflect into a Normies actions, allowing me to detect the Infiltrators.

thank you in advance for your consideration.

Sincerely,

Swarthcel

@Master @LeFrenchCel @Fat Link
@Incel

Last edited:
Dear Incel.is team,

Hereby i apply to become a Moderator of Incel.is.

Why should I get the Job?

As a truecel since Childbirth, I'm very knowledgable about inceldom and the Blackpill. My detective Skills are unmatchable and I will be able to detect and neutralize any infiltrator in this forum.

What Motivates me to apply for this Job?

My interest in this forum gets reflected by my high activity and Engagement here, I always wanted to build my career on this segment since its my private hobby too.

How am I going to benefit this forum?

My shizo posts already benefited this forum alot and brought diversity into Incel.IS, my knowledge about normiedom gives me the ability to perfectly reflect into a Normies actions, allowing me to detect the Infiltrators.

thank you in advance for your consideration.

Sincerely,

Swarthcel

@Master @LeFrenchCel @Fat Link
mods don’t do it, he’s a 6’5 Chad fakecel

It’s a strange thought that the next generations of mods will eventually be 2024cels

It’s a strange thought that the next generations of mods will eventually be 2024cels
Flat750x075f pad750x1000f8f8f8

I’d love to be mod so I can power trip and bully greycels

The only job application where being attractive isn't a requirement

JoinedMay 12, 2024

Dear swarthcel,

We, here at the Incels.is modERation team, have thoroughly reviewed your application and concluded that you will not be joining our ranks anytime soon due your 2024cel status. We will inform you again once there is an open position at our team.

Sincerely,

KillNiggers

I would be the best mod and I also have some ideas for new rules...

Ok! I’ll make you a mod.

No,. I’m the next mod not you.

Would you ascend with one of them?
Desperate times call for desperate measures if it has a pussy and it’s not a tranny then I’m penetrating the FANNY