Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Apple phones have good speakers

SandNiggerKANG

SandNiggerKANG

تعالى أدلعك
★★★★★
I never had one.

I never had one.
I miss rooting android phones and installing APKs. I’m thinking of going back to android. I used to install custom operating systems on the androids too. iPhones have none of this. Imo don’t get an iPhone the battery is shit too you’re not missing out on anything. High end androids have good speakers too anyway

I miss rooting android phones and installing APKs. I’m thinking of going back to android. I used to install custom operating systems on the androids too. iPhones have none of this. Imo don’t get an iPhone the battery is shit too you’re not missing out on anything. High end androids have good speakers too anyway
I heard that they feel premium in hands and use quality materials. I have an older huawei, its good enough for watching youtube.

I heard that they feel premium in hands and use quality materials
They break after one drop on the floor anyway :feelshaha: so I have to use some case from china and then it feels cheap

I have an older huawei, it’s good enough for watching youtube.
The only gripe I have with android phones is that each vendor has their own bloated version of android and it can get slow af. So I install a custom OS to keep it fast

The only gripe I have with android phones is that each vendor has their own bloated version of android and it can get slow af. So I install a custom OS to keep it fast
I bought mine used and it came with locked bootloader or what is called and it needs its unique unlock code.

No speakers for your face.

i use an s20+ and it also has respectable speakers

Which iPhone do you have nigger?
Also Apple products are giga normie trait, you trying NTMaxxing?

Which iPhone do you have nigger?
Also Apple products are giga normie trait, you trying NTMaxxing?
I wanted to see what the hype was about lol but it seems i wasn’t missing out on much. Android basically does everything that iPhone does but sometimes better

They never turn off

They are always airtags

That listen, and now they scan all you're shit.

They never turn off

They are always airtags

That listen, and now they scan all your shit.
Another reason to switch from iPhones. I miss androids mang. iPhones feel soulless

this is why I could never use an iPhone

IPhone is for incels. Chad records his sextape with a xiami phone and incels jerk off to that good sound on from their iPhones.

Android is the better OS by nearly every measutable metric. But braindead normies will keep buying Apple because Mr. Schlomo Schekelstein said so

Use samsung A52, pretty alr and decently loud speakers, But i mostly use headphones.
Honestly good shout I would use some sort of Samsung phone at this point

Android is the better OS by nearly every measutable metric. But braindead normies will keep buying Apple because Mr. Schlomo Schekelstein said so
Overpriced + shit battery + no apks + phone slows down intentionally so apple gets more shekels when you’re forced to buy a new goyphone. need to look for a good android to switch to though

Samsung Mogs as long as its an snapdragon one.
Snapdragon mogs I agree and They’ve gotten really powerful over the years

Another reason to switch from iPhones. I miss androids mang. iPhones feel soulless
I wouldn't know. But I know they have been overpriced crap and scammy about parts and accessories. Even power cords...
Overpriced + shit battery + no apks + phone slows down intentionally so apple gets more shekels when you’re forced to buy a new goyphone. need to look for a good android to switch to though
Timed death is a bad "feature"

I wouldn't know. But I know they have been overpriced crap and scammy about parts and accessories. Even power cords...
Yeah I’ve heard about it from some guy called Louis Rossman on YouTube he has a brutal backstory and could’ve easily ended up as a user on here

Yeah I’ve heard about it from some guy called Louis Rossman on YouTube he has a brutal backstory and could’ve easily ended up as a user on here
The "rob braxman" belongs here too.

i hate zoomers playing loud niggerrap/tiktoks in public

Snapdragon mogs I agree and They’ve gotten really powerful over the years
Stay the fuck away from shittynos and anything mediatek below mid-high range.