Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Appearancel/Facel immunity

LastTryGhost

LastTryGhost

George Bush Did The Holocaust
-
Mask parties.

Think about it, parties were everyone wears a mask completely removes facial appearance has a variable in finding a sexual mate for the night.

I could see short/obese people might find this difficult but you’re probability of finding someone increases so much.

Also note that this is not a long term solution. It’s very unlikely that you’ll find a permanent partner doing this.

People can till tell whether you are attractive or not, you cant kiss without taking off the mask

I'm short, so party never began for me.

People can till tell whether you are attractive or not, you cant kiss without taking off the mask

Avoiding kissing. Kissing is not a necessity to engage in physical/sexual intimacy.

Only works if they don't know how you look already and they could still ask you to take the mask off during sex, but it's still life fuel for those who can find a mask party

Only works if they don't know how you look already and they could still ask you to take the mask off during sex

It’s not like everyone at the party will know you and if that is the case go to one were people don’t really know each other.

Before sex agree on not removing it and state that “hidden features are my fetish”.

Avoiding kissing. Kissing is not a necessity to engage in physical/sexual intimacy.
I dont understand what a woman will allow you to fuck without seeing your face first

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back