Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Appearance matters more than personality.

ShowerTaker

ShowerTaker

Just take a shower bro.
-
• You're good-looking with a bad personality. Girl is romantically and sexually interested in you and tries to change your personality, or even adapt to it.

• You're average-looking with a good personality. Girl isn't romantically or sexually interested in you, but she keeps you around her as a friend.

• You're average-looking with a bad personality. Neither is good. Girl is repulsed by you.

• You're good-looking with a good personality. Girl loves you and is convinced you're the most special person in her life.

Nothing can compete against appearance. Nothing. No amount of money, status, or good personality.

Water wet breaking news

Groundbreaking, add this to must read content

I know it sounds too obvious. I was elaborating my thoughts on the matter. Ever noticed how girls won't mind making friends with average-looking guys with good personalities, but are never romantically or sexually attracted to them? That happens because appearance causes attraction, not personality.

Personality is a meme.

My god, what a revelation. You sir are a god amongst men.

And ofc. the "you're deemed ugly by them but are generally a nice person" one = psyhopath terrorist kek :feelskek::feelskek:

looks are everything in this world.

• You're good-looking with a bad personality. Girl is romantically and sexually interested in you and tries to change your personality, or even adapt to it.

• You're average-looking with a good personality. Girl isn't romantically or sexually interested in you, but she keeps you around her as a friend.

• You're average-looking with a bad personality. Neither is good. Girl is repulsed by you.

• You're good-looking with a good personality. Girl loves you and is convinced you're the most special person in her life.

Nothing can compete against appearance. Nothing. No amount of money, status, or good personality.
Appearance is what the girl sees in th first millisecond of interaction. It is what sets the

Appearance is just the key to enter to the woman's world but it is not everything.
The first thing that a woman asks you after checking your looks is what do you do for living ?
You need money, status, influence, social skills etc to keep the relationship going long because you are not going to spend all time on bed even good looking men get divorced and cheated on.

Appearance is just the key to enter to the woman's world but it is not everything.
The first thing that a woman asks you after checking your looks is what do you do for living ?
You need money, status, influence, social skills etc to keep the relationship going long because you are not going to spend all time on bed even good looking men get divorced and cheated on.
[UWSL]this goes without saying, just be a chad millionaire theory [/UWSL]

I know it sounds too obvious. I was elaborating my thoughts on the matter. Ever noticed how girls won't mind making friends with average-looking guys with good personalities, but are never romantically or sexually attracted to them? That happens because appearance causes attraction, not personality.
This is much more straightforward than your original post.

Good description, the blackpill is very limited in scope anyway.

Good looks is THE requirement for a good personality.

Hard to develope a personality if you've been shunned and humiliated your whole life.