Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Appealossus!

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

GripMaxxing

GenghisKhanmaxxing
-
51d 11h 41m
SergeantIncel @SergeantIncel

Roughly 3 weeks ago, I had posted too many stupit threads on ID with low effort and spam. I apologize, I think I have cooled off now.

I would like to post again on this forum, I'll promise to not make another troll/low-effort post on ID again and I'll keep all of the low-quality and shitty stuff in the Sewers.

I really need to use this forum again because I find it to be a good way to cope since I don't really like browsing other online communities.

I'll make sure to be more careful the next time I post a thread and differentiate between Sewers-tier posts and ID-tier posts.

Is that okay? :feelsaww: C'mon give me another chance to post here, I just goofed around a bit on the forum, I don't think it's anything major. Besides, I've made many serious posts/threads before. I won't take my freedom for granted again.

Sharing my irl suifuel experiences and spamming stuff in the Sewers here had really helped me cope with not having a gf

pls unban me bos

SergeantIncel

SergeantIncel

Admin
★★★★★
Alright, just don't do it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4