Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

appealing my ban to any mods who are still around because Goff isn't

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wizard32

Wizard32

Overlord
★★★★★
44d 5h 51m
GoffSystemQB @GoffSystemQB apparently has not been online since I got a reply from him on September 28th asking about the ban issued to me on September 20th.

He had said to me:
Would it be alright if I ask you to appeal in a month
(it can be a month from when you got banned tbh although I don't know when that was).

It's been 6 weeks so I think I've waited long enough. I had fired an e-mail asking about it and came back today to check, and only just noticed that he hadn't been online since September 28th.

I'm hoping I can reach out to any other mods willing to consider this due to his AFKness.

I feel being permanently banned was unfair because I was being falsely accused of promoting homosexuality simply by identifying that not pursuing romantic relationships with people we are not attracted to is a voluntary choice.

Identifying it as a choice is not arguing "so choose to fuck men to ascertain your victim status" which is how the September 19 complaint from BM (still in self-imposed exile since) at https://incels.is/threads/my-oneitis-didnt-show-up-to-my-orgy.232385/post-5505951 misrepresented me.

BM clearly baited me into talking about gays/trannies knowing he could twist my reply out of context, so I will be more careful about engaging with trolls like that in the future.

Master

Master

Mod
★★★★★
76d 21h 37m
I will handle this appeal since Goff hasn't been here since the end of September.

I am willing to give you a second chance starting off with a 30% warning level that will expire in 3 months.

I believe that's the fairest solution.

Status
Not open for further replies.
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8