Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Apparently you’re a fakecel if a woman has ever talked to you once in your life

L

lost soul

Recruit
★★★★
What the fuck is it with the retarded ass gatekeeping on this site. Yes most girls look at me with either disgust or indifference. Yes I’m a kissless handholdless virgin at 25 years old. Yes I’ve been rejected by every girl I asked out.

But Not every girl has hated my guts on sight. Yes I’ve never had a girl jump for joy whenever she sees me but I’ve had girls be my partners for school projects. I’ve have a friend who is a girl who plays video games with me and the boys. I have some friends who live in my neighborhood from way back when I was a kid who sometimes say hi to me. My boss is a woman and she’s nice to me.

Y’all need to stop with all the extreme bullshit that every single woman is a satanic demon. I guarantee you I am ugly as sin. I literally look like the hook nosed greedy Jew sterotype. Yet I’m not retarted enough to think that you can’t be an Incel if you’ve talked to a woman before.

Get a fucking grip pussies. I challenge every single one of you to look back in your life. I’m sure every single one of you can think of at least one foid who actually talked to you. Jesus Christ

I agree with everything except that not ever single women is a satanic demon. They are.

What the fuck is it with the retarded ass gatekeeping on this site. Yes most girls look at me with either disgust or indifference. Yes I’m a kissless handholdless virgin at 25 years old. Yes I’ve been rejected by every girl I asked out.

But Not every girl has hated my guts on sight. Yes I’ve never had a girl jump for joy whenever she sees me but I’ve had girls be my partners for school projects. I’ve have a friend who is a girl who plays video games with me and the boys. I have some friends who live in my neighborhood from way back when I was a kid who sometimes say hi to me. My boss is a woman and she’s nice to me.

Y’all need to stop with all the extreme bullshit that every single woman is a satanic demon. I guarantee you I am ugly as sin. I literally look like the hook nosed greedy Jew sterotype. Yet I’m not retarted enough to think that you can’t be an Incel if you’ve talked to a woman before.

Get a fucking grip pussies. I challenge every single one of you to look back in your life. I’m sure every single one of you can think of at least one foid who actually talked to you. Jesus Christ
change your name to Lost soul.belgrade

nigger

or i will find you

shut the hell up nobody cares if you had any female friends

The extreme take of "if she wasn't mean towards you you're a fakecel" is turboautist-tier bullshit that doesn't reflect Reality
Foids aren't necessarily rude or hostile on principle towards normie and incel-tier guys. Especially when those undesirable men are minding their own business.

Cool don’t care fuck off lmao i havent had female friends since 4th grade lmfao

I understand what you are trying to say but this post is retarded still.

GrAY

We're abused dogs who never get pats. You get pats.

Yo why did @Animecel2D 's thread disappear?

Yo why did @Animecel2D 's thread disappear?
it just got moved to bunkers. Guess mods didnt really want IT to see it for some reason. OP is banned though and thats what matters

it just got moved to bunkers. Guess mods didnt really want IT to see it for some reason. OP is banned though and thats what matters
Ooh got it. His ban is different though. His username still appears without being crossed out but no profile is shown when clicked.

Ooh got it. His ban is different though. His username still appears without being crossed out but no profile is shown when clicked.
Yeah that’s a hardban. Means he cant even browse the site with his account, cant make ban appeal, he is gone forever.

Impossible don't talk to women if you work or study, go to shopping center, supermarket and etc

Yeah that’s a hardban. Means he cant even browse the site with his account, cant make ban appeal, he is gone forever.
Cool. Thanks. Now I know so I won't get confused why some profiles won't open.

@Animecel2D Now I remember. I just used to think they set their profile to private. jfl

I've literally never had a conversation with a girl my age which lasted longer than 5 minutes aside from my sister and some of my female classmates while doing schoolwork.

Piss off faggot
Get banned

It probably doesn't matter, but I figure it would help discourage him from making alts

Cool. Thanks. Now I know so I won't get confused why some profiles won't open.
I forgot that's how it looks for users. As admin I can still see his page like normal. IntEResting