Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Apparently we are a cult lol

• Thread starter Deleted member 24081
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24081

Self-banned
-
According to IncelTears, we are a cult and everyone here is indoctrinated. Why the fuck does IT believe this and how can we get them to leave us alone?

They are obsessed with us.
We are a drug.

Because they are indoctrinated

Stop indoctrinating me inceks. I want to betabuxx and polyamoriamaxx

The cult of men with bad personalities :soy:

They think someone saying 'go er' or 'rope' is what provokes it when that has 0.00001% effect on someone when compared to what's happening to the person in the real world e.g. bullying, shit job, isolation, etc

They are obsessed with us.

I can take some comfort in knowing that, as pathetic as my life is, it could be worse. I could be spending my days scrounging forums to slap up screenshots for internet points.

According to IncelTears, we are a cult and everyone here is indoctrinated. Why the fuck does IT believe this and how can we get them to leave us alone?

They are the cult and we are their heretics.

Feminists are in a cult, not us.

Don't listen to cucks. It's their projection.

They think someone saying 'go er' or 'rope' is what provokes it when that has 0.00001% effect on someone when compared to what's happening to the person in the real world e.g. bullying, shit job, isolation, etc

Lel at calling us a cult when people here constantly bitch at each other over jbw, height vs. face, mentalceldom etc. We dont universally agree on much besides the empirical fact of the blackpill and that feminism is shit

Just projectionmaxx

Aren't cults supposedly organized ?...this place is utter chaos . No twocels can agree on one thing. Maybe Except that it's over for many men

how can we get them to leave us alone?
They're just tee-heeing over curated incel content. They're not hurting us. If they offend you, you're absolutely free to ignore them. The internet has any number of retard enclaves to complain about.

They're just tee-heeing over curated incel content. They're not hurting us. If they offend you, you're absolutely free to ignore them. The internet has any number of retard enclaves to complain about.
Say something nice about one of my posts or I might rope

@Damo the incel is in jehovas witness i believe tbh

Nothing new, we are the illuminati masonic virgin cult.

I'm a fucking loser, but IT is a special kind of fucking loser. Lmao

blackpilled sites are the least cult-like communities in the world because we acknowledge reality more than bluepilled people

We do have a saint tho, have you forgot about blackops2cel? Encompasses what incels really look like.

The Chad Manson Family vs the Virgin incels.co forum.

They see us as a cult because they secretly desire us and who could blame them,dark twisted humour,plots of mass murder,fbi just waiting to dry hump the shit out of us in an interview room, fuck when you look at it we are the bad boys of the internet and that thought makes them soaking wet to the knees.

Insightful, thought providing posts are rarely looked at and discussed by IT. It's always the low hanging venting rage threads that get featured and they reply with the same old comments.

Aren't cults supposedly organized ?...this place is utter chaos . No twocels can agree on one thing. Maybe Except that it's over for many men