Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Apparently virgins won't date other virgins (reddit virgin woman says she won't date another virgin after being dumped for being a virgin)

'For everyone saying just find a hookup, it’s not that easy for me at all. I’m not comfortable enough in my own skin. I need to work on my appearance before I’m comfortable enough to have sex with anyone. That’s why I’m so bummed about this guy….he made me feel comfortable.'

so she's ugly as shit and wants to lose her virginity to a chad

>reddit

is this an actual woman

How didn't she lose her virginity when she is 27?

There is no way this is real right? What guy dumps a girl because she's virgin?

you'd be surprised how common this is. hardly any men these days want a virgin. it's a myth. there's way more men who only want experienced women than men who only want inexperienced women.

Unfortunately, our current society rewards degeneracy.
How didn't she lose her virginity when she is 27?
P*docels won't hit that tho.

would you believe that a 27 year old foid nowadays is a virgin? he probably thought she was lying about it like most whores do. I'm a virgin says she, meanwhile her body count is over 150

Dumb bitch, it's literally push one thing in the other, what's there not to know?

The novelty of virgin girl only works for loner, virgins like us. Do you think chad wants some inexperienced girl? He wants to enjoy sex after all :feelsrope:

I fucking hate people :feelsree:. What’s that, you’ve never stuck your dick inside a girl before? Lul can’t date you, stay a virgin incel. What’s that you have no experience or have a 3 month gap in your resume? Lul can’t hire you, stay unemployed you bum. :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
Literally the two most important things in life: money to support yourself and a healthy sexual relationship, and normies add in all these roadblocks preventing you from getting them. :feelsping:

you'd be surprised how common this is. hardly any men these days want a virgin. it's a myth. there's way more men who only want experienced women than men who only want inexperienced women.
That's very suprising ngl, you'd think that men like innocent foids instead of whores.

That's very suprising ngl, you'd think that men like innocent foids instead of whores.
When u fuck so many girls u dont want inexperienced ones.

Chad's, most men accept women either way. I know a foid who lost her virginity in her 30's because she "was too intimidating for most men" (read: she was very masculine, 99% of people she met assumed she was a Lesbian, and only wanted a man more masculine than her), if a foid has a high body count it's a sign that she is bad quality as she's easy for Chad's to get with and these women easily divorce and are difficult to satisfy, if a woman is a virgin after her prime is over it is a sign that her standards are ridiculously high (for her own value) and she's likely also a bad choice.

Being experienced doesn’t mean you’re good at it

Especially for Foids, multiple studies found out that women with more past partners have less orgasms and are less physically satisfied. Women who are better in bed are often easier to keep as they're easier to please. Plus people who have had the same partner for a longer time have more experience than a person who has to start from 0 with a new partner every few nights.

Mabey with cucked normies

No sympathy for her, what a bitch.

"It's just a preference." No, it's just you being female. No females want male virgins.

'For everyone saying just find a hookup, it’s not that easy for me at all. I’m not comfortable enough in my own skin. I need to work on my appearance before I’m comfortable enough to have sex with anyone. That’s why I’m so bummed about this guy….he made me feel comfortable.'

so she's ugly as shit and wants to lose her virginity to a chad

Either most men are retarded or they are coping harder than ever.

Especially for Foids, multiple studies found out that women with more past partners have less orgasms and are less physically satisfied. Women who are better in bed are often easier to keep as they're easier to please. Plus people who have had the same partner for a longer time have more experience than a person who has to start from 0 with a new partner every few nights.
Which studies?