Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Apparently they're making a movie about us. "Incel Holocaust" began development late April this year.

• Thread starter CreationalTarget
  • Start date
CreationalTarget

CreationalTarget

Recruit
★★★
Incelholocaust

Incels don't exist outside of America, luckily. :feelsautistic:

This is the stupidest movie idea I've ever seen

Amateur stupid documentary which will not gain any steam.

What the fuck is this shit? I don’t like all the publicity we are getting at all.

((((((((((Eric M. Eskenazi))))))))))

I can't wait to watch this unbiased, well researched, clinical, accurate and professional take on the Incel community, truly even the title "Incel Holocaust" just rings with journalistic integrity.

Eskenazi. Lmfao, is this what I think it is? Literally Ashkenazi??

Eskenazi is a toponymic surname found among Sephardic Jews and their descendants. It is the Ladino (Judaeo-Spanish) pronunciation of "Ashkenazi", a Hebrew term which ordinarily denotes one is an Ashkenazi Jew.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eskenazi

((A coincidence)).

ER's father was a director who made failing documentaries, I guess he's back at it again:lul:

Ofc it'll be a horror movie. We scare those soyed out cucks.

MV5BMTA5YWNlOWQtMjlkOS00OTc5LTk0ODQtM2IwYjE3NDY0MWVkXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjY2OTQ2Mg@@._V1_SY1000_SX1000_AL_.jpg

This is what the filmmaker looks like.

Who would've thought he looked like a nu-male cuck ! Surprise surprise !

Lmao this is going to flop

And somehow, all of the victims will be women.

Not even in obscure forums can men find peace.

MV5BMTA5YWNlOWQtMjlkOS00OTc5LTk0ODQtM2IwYjE3NDY0MWVkXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjY2OTQ2Mg@@._V1_SY1000_SX1000_AL_.jpg

This is what the filmmaker looks like.

Who would've thought he looked like a nu-male cuck ! Surprise surprise !
Looks like a dirty hippy who (ironically) lives in his mother's basement as a leeching subsidiary.

(((((((Eskenazi))))))))

There was literally like 2 posters on r/incels that made misogynistic post and they were banned. The rest have always just been sarcasm and hyperbole, or people trying to pretend to be us to karma whore. We're literally just a bunch of ugly, genetic trash males that don't stand a chance in life. We're not even anything special. This is all that we are.

They want an empire. I say we give them one.

570CC0BC 725A 4FB6 9E4E 3D1B3EA50C4A
I will not tolerate this anymore.

They will have a pretty boy Chadlite acting as incel. I think it's gonna be great movie! :feelsrope::feelsrope:

Why not ruin it for them or ruin it by terrorizing the theaters?

Who knows.. it might be a documentary. They grab a couple of us for interviews, and bam, statusmax

And if they make us look scary, all the better. Charles Manson, Richard Ramirez.. these guys had LOYAL FOIDS! The only way to get a loyal foid is killermax. But making us look scary in a documentary is a start.

Maybe they'll show some femoids dying. :feelsokman:

It's impossible to have a movie without a female and a love story.

Cool more feminist propaganda

They will have a pretty boy Chadlite acting as incel. I think it's gonna be great movie! :feelsrope::feelsrope:
Exactly. They'll put some legit pretty boy slayer as a main antagonist and portray him acting autistic and extremely inconfident beside femoids, so they can say it's all about personality thing. This movie won't make any good for us.

Juden must be punished.