Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious apparently there was another ER in isla vista in 2001, very similar to ER

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-

he never claimed to be an incel but was insane and thus in a mental hospital after going ER and he killed college students at UCSB and SBCC.

look im with vsauce in this pic
SDSDS.jpg
lucky

genetic progession ig damn brutal

they're eerily similar if you look into it

Living in Isla Vista must be pure suifuel mixed with ragefuel :feelsohgod:

Isla Vista seems to breed incels more than Gotham City breeding supercriminals.

Didn't knew that

lmao what a coincidence apparently the guys dad was a director just like ER

One girl told a CBS reporter on KNX-1070 that, in effect, Attias had stalked her for a while, so she wasn’t surprised to hear that he had done such a thing.

Mentalcel with a frustrated sexuality confirmed.

Nice find, OP.

Also:

Four people were killed in the assault: 20-year-old UCSB students Nicholas Bourdakis and Christopher Divis, 27-year-old San Francisco resident (((Elie Israel))), and 20-year-old Santa Barbara City College student (((Ruth Levy))). (((Albert Arthur Levy))), 27, brother to (((Ruth))), was critically injured but survived.

Based! Two out of his four kills were Jews, and the one Jew who was critically injured ultimately died young in 2016, presumably from his injuries. So a majority: 3/5!

And the best part is that he was merely interned as an insane person, and since 2012 has been released under supervision.

History really does rhyme.

Last edited:
LOLOLOLOLOL

@Personalityinkwell @RREEEEEEEEE

the 2001 killer's dad was also a TV director just like ER's dad.

WTF IS GOING ON?!

hERo before it was cool

Mentalcel with a frustrated sexuality confirmed.

Nice find, OP.

Also:

Based! Two out of his four kills were Jews, and the one Jew who was critically injured ultimately died young in 2016, presumably from his injuries. So a majority: 3/5!

And the best part is that he was merely interned as an insane person, and since 2012 has been released under supervision.

History really does rhyme.

He mogs ER without acne

LOLOLOLOLOL

@Personalityinkwell @RREEEEEEEEE

the 2001 killer's dad was also a TV director just like ER's dad.

WTF IS GOING ON?!
Fuaaaark! That's a crazy coincidence. I think all directors' kids become crazy. Spielberg's adopted big titty mulatto daughter posted nude videos online. JFL.

Fuaaaark! That's a crazy coincidence. I think all directors' kids become crazy. Spielberg's adopted big titty mulatto daughter posted nude videos online. JFL.
also that indian gangster i told you about (akku yadav) who killed, raped, extorted, etc also there was another rapist in uber arrested in india many years later with the same last name and also 32 just like akku

also that indian gangster i told you about (akku yadav) who killed, raped, extorted, etc also there was another rapist in uber arrested in india many years later with the same last name and also 32 just like akku
Jfl, naming your subhuman curry kid Akku will turn him into a giga degenerate.

Yadav? That family tree must be cursed.
any last name with yadav= criminal

just like how isla vista will have another ER in 2027

2014-2001=13

any last name with yadav= criminal

just like how isla vista will have another ER in 2027

2014-2001=13
With the increasing degeneracy and number of incels I wouldn't be surprised.

@Witchy_hyena

He's incel tier tbh

What if he was reincarnated as ER and when he died some baby somewhere is the new ER

Time to go DA (in Grand Theft Auto III).

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back