Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Apparently there is a single Leftist Foid holding up the Kyle Rittenhouse verdict. Women shouldn't be anywhere near the justice system

crew2

crew2

Captain
★★★★
The most blatant case of self defence I've ever fucking seen - 4 v 1, from behind as he's fleeing towards the police at the end of the street and 1 of the attackers had a gun. Yet there is a single foid holding things up judging by some accounts while the rest want to go Not Guilty.

She got 1 look at Kyles chubby face and manlet physique and decided he was a misogynist then when she realised he killed 2 potential orbiters and shot a potential only fans contributor's wanking bicep off that was the last straw. JFL at having foids on juries deciding men's fate. :foidSoy:

Last edited:
The jury is made up on 7 women and 5 men. Who gave so much power to women??? WHO??! THEY WILL PAY WITH BLOOD ONE DAY!!! :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
Apparently the way it works now is the judge lets the defendant himself draw the jurors from a pot to show they haven't been personally hand picked in some way by the state which is what they did here so he's in shit luck if he drew 7 foids.

He will still escape. He got lucky he wasn't here in the libtard shitholes

Kyle is an ugly amerifat mongrel midget. My mom was watching the trial and said “he’s so ugly” and I burst out laughing.

@wereqryan I forgot to mention I was on jury duty years ago on a pedo case and the guy was definitely guilty but we were discussing the possibilities of why he could potentially not be and one of the foids on the jury got pissed off and said "Can't we just find him guilty!? I need to pick the kids up soon". Some old dude on the jury got in her face screaming "this is not about your fucking kids! We are talking about a man's liberty here!" :feelshaha:
He will still escape. He got lucky he wasn't here in the libtard shitholes
Ye I hope so. Can't let these marxist pansies start imagining up issues and burning shit down to be honest. If they were doing it in the name of Inceldom and men's rights I'd be all for it though to be honest :feelsokman:
Kyle is an ugly amerifat mongrel midget. My mom was watching the trial and said “he’s so ugly” and I burst out laughing.
Ye he literally looks like Budd from Married With Children and his mum likes like the little midget from Poltergeist who is always saying "Caroline" :feelshaha:

Last edited:
The jury is made up on 7 women and 5 men. Who gave so much power to women??? WHO??! THEY WILL PAY WITH BLOOD ONE DAY!!! :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
bet all 7 of them would cry guilty if he was ethnic

Ragefuel! Women are hyperemotional, selfish, and mentally incompetent when compared to men, and therefore should not be allowed to part in any major institution that is run according to laws, rules, structures and order.
I've always said the only solution is Caesar's Legion from Fallout New Vegas in real life and slave collars for foids.

If he was attractive he would get all the support and everyone wanting him free, we've already seen this exact thing with the prettyboy faggot a few months ago.

all 7 of them would cry guilty if he was ethnic
He would be locked up and keys thrown.
This entire case is actually right vs left wing, it doesnt matter what happened.

I was wondering what was taking so long. Not surprised by what it is I guess. Even if he was to get convicted he would likely get off on a mistrial or appeal at worst. This was clear cut self defense. Poor bastard had to make his life harder by being ugly.

"My mom called an average looking 18 year old ugly but I still love her and she definitely isn't a whore and I found it funny"- You probably :soy:

Imagine being on incels.is and making fun of a normal looking based guy who defended himself against scum.

Last edited:
"My mom called an average looking 18 year old guy ugly but I still love her and she definitely isn't a whore and I found it funny"- You probably :soy:
>average

Nah, he’s not avg. Literally no jaw. Butterface with 0 definition. He mogs me tho

It’s actually nice to hear her (and women in general) express their true feelings, I appreciate honesty. She told me she liked my dad in high school because he’s tall and handsome, which I’m not.

Last edited:
Sharia law is based for not giving foids as much power as men in court.

Ragefuel! Women are hyperemotional, selfish, and mentally incompetent when compared to men, and therefore should not be allowed to part in any major institution that is run according to laws, rules, structures and order.

NOT GUILTY ON ALL CHARGES :feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:

It's fine to shoot soys chimping out

juries tend to have more foids because housewives have nothing to do while their betabuxxers slave away at work

:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
NOT GUILTY ON ALL CHARGES :feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:

It's fine to shoot soys chimping out

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back