Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Apparently the bullies from cucktears drove one of us to kill himself

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
His name was Uggocel did you know him? If it's true, them I hope they burn in hell forever. Fucking death cult assholes I'm glad they're gone.

"Drove ONE of us"...
I remember. It was 2 years ago. Just as I joined. I was a graycel at that time.

So IT killed him months ago and they were NOT banned!?

This might actually be the reason why they shut down

Damn I remember the braincels graveyard :feelsbadman:

Never had a chance

RIP Saint Uggo, Truest of Truecels. He will be missed dearly. He is surely in heaven with the likes of Saint Cho and Saint Elliot Drawing Amy Winehouse Nude while fucking marilyn monroe

From what I heard of him from r/braincels and r/shortcels his poss were downvoted to oblivion and he was given false hope/advice which caused him to breakdown significantly and kys.

ngl but if these cucks make you wanna kys you lack mental strength

@FrailPaleStaleMale @GoffSystemQB will the new mods apologise for that?

I was just a FNG on here when that happened.
So IT killed him months ago and they were NOT banned!?

Approx 2 years ago.
ngl but if these cucks make you wanna kys you lack mental strength

Not everyone is SOF tier like us.

We still don't have a reason why though
IT mods had an internal conflict (mainly Smegma) and went nuclear on each other.
Smegma was a mod not a high ranking one but he abused his privileges because higher ranking mods were inactive.
Eventually people become sick of his antics and they imploded.

@FrailPaleStaleMale @GoffSystemQB will the new mods apologise for that?

I was just a FNG on here when that happened.

Approx 2 years ago.

Not everyone is SOF tier like us.
I just saw a reddit comment about this. Going to send it to Snoop.

Oh no they've straight up said the place just became a shithole because of Sigma and wanted to start again. They've already started a new IT sub.
^This
They also stated that he would not be allowed to be a mod of the new server.
Also th rules are a lot more lenient

I remember this happening. Reddit did nothing about it. If anything they encouraged it.

I remember him from the braincels graveyard. We should do an incels.co graveyard tbh

Incels never drove anyone to suicide but anti-incels do all the time, yet we're seen as the terrorists.

I remember him

Brutal and another reason to be glad that IT is down. When you engage with normies and take their poor advice, this is the result. RIP to him, I wasn't there to see this but it's a sad situation.

Well, this is depressing.

Not sure why anyone would listen to their shtick and say, "wow, that sounds like good advice"

They didn't stop after this either so you can tell they never felt guilty or learned from it. For example smegma explicitly begged at least one other guy to kill himself on inceltears.

I remember this from quite a while ago. Interesting how people are bringing it back up.

RIP Saint Uggocel

The creator of braincels (don't remember his name) too was drove to suicide by IT bullying, he made a post on braincels titled "America is responsible for my death" or something that basically talks about that

rip uggocel :cryfeels:
The creator of braincels (don't remember his name) too was drove to suicide by IT bullying, he made a post on braincels titled "America is responsible for my death" or something that basically talks about that
AnathematicAnarchist. He made his post but nobody cared, then when he kyssed it got pinned. Brutal.

We still don't have a concrete reason why though
Because they finally found out what empathy is? There will be a flood of very angry people who are incel but don't want to admit it, like tranny bashers that themselves turn into trannies. It will be hilarious.

The FBI should investigate into that poortrucel death , oh snap , nm , taxpayers $ only are for foids and chads having a good time.

Wouldn't this be enough evidence to get the IT subreddit banned? :feelshmm:

I remember him from the braincels graveyard. We should do an incels.co graveyard tbh
Yes good idea.

Honestly though, the dead should not be forgotten. We should pay tribute. I didn't know the guy but may he rest in peace.

I'd kill somebody else before I'd kill myself, I'll never understand suicide
Suicide is caused by raw psyhical pain which never ends. Just imagine having a teeth ache never ending for years. You can't use analgesics or anything else if you don't get medication. My mom refused medication for me for my entire childhood and at one point the pain becomes so bad that you start hitting the wall with your head or doing any other self-harm. There are the people who cut their wrists. Suicide is not a rational chose but one forced by the brain itself, we still don't know why.

Oh no they've straight up said the place just became a shithole because of Sigma and wanted to start again. They've already started a new IT sub.
Have they banned Sigma? That would be hilarious.
I'd kill somebody else before I'd kill myself, I'll never understand suicide
Killing yourself is the ultimate end point of ego death, whereas killing someone else is the ultimate act of submission to your ego’s control.

I’m not moral fagging here, if you are putting your freedom on the line for the sake of your pride (most murder is carried out for the sake of restoring one’s perceived honour / pride) then you have succumbed to your ego well and truly.

Unless you’re killing for a practical or monetary reason then you’re probably killing for your ego / pride, all mass shooters are.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back