Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Apparently russian or ukrainian soldiers kidnaped Indian girls

J

Justice

Veteran
You can't understand because its in hindi but apparently according to this Indian girl russian soldier fired at Indians guys and girls escaping and then kidnapped Indian girls. I think shes either lying or it could be ukrainian soldiers or I could be wrong and it could actually be russians soldiers.

If true I hope the kidnapped girls are the feminist whore anti national types so I don't have to feel bad for them.

View: https://twitter.com/jyotsnamohan/status/1497942100347920387

Russians are in the east, not in the west where people are fleeing to

Can you at least translate what this curryniggerwhore says in more detail?

I also hope that they are those self-hating feminazi whitewashed pajeetas. Karma pays back.

Imagine asking for help from India when you're in danger, and whenever you're safe you'll start crying about how much Indian men are rapists and sheitz.

If I was a russian soldier I wouldn't touch that with a ten foot pole

Would not fuck

If true I hope the kidnapped girls are the feminist whore anti national types so I don't have to feel bad for them.
ban this Cuck. @Dregster666

India bad foreign good :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:
you indian men are entitled piece of shit no one likes you :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

If I was a russian soldier I wouldn't touch that with a ten foot pole
These foids should be thankful that russian soldiers would not not dare try to rape them:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Prime opportunity to start a sex trafficking ring. Who's going to keep count of all the missing people? Might not be much of a market for curry foids though

would have been a paragon on here if it weren't for that XX choromosomes.

Why would they even try to kidnap them, what would be the point? :feelsjuice:
Russian men are often incel and depressed. They need an outlet and often resort to rape. Search up Berlin rapes of WW2.

They even rape ugly women many times.

Imagine asking for help from India when you're in danger, and whenever you're safe you'll start crying about how much Indian men are rapists and sheitz.
No one hates (south) Asian men like their women do.

Prime opportunity to start a sex trafficking ring. Who's going to keep count of all the missing people?
honestly thats what i was thinking as well
i read an article yesterday said 200 girls (orphans) were transported to safety outside Ukraine. Who is to say all 200 make it safely to their destination? :feelsLSD:
very tempting ngl.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back