Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Apparently people think I'm a school shooter

Deleted member 677

Deleted member 677

Godpilled
-
Whenever someone who knows me talks to me (rarely), they'll call me "school shooter" like it's my name. I just found out that everyone thinks I fit the stereotype. The fact that I dress in all black probably seals the deal along with my anti-social behavior and of course, my horrid face.

IT'S. FUCKING. OVER. :feelsrope:

Go to the gym work out and kick their ass

Been there, fueled my paranoid feelings for years.

They can't do shit if you actually don't plan any shooting.

That blows. What grade are you in? I bet people feel that way about a lot of us, but being incel does not equal actually being ER.

It would be ironic if they bullied you to the point where you proved them right.

This was life for me up until a year ago or so.

I just started to wear normal clothes and try to smile a bit more and maintain conversations for a bit longer, even fake some interest for their lives etc. I still strike people as being "the quiet guy" and even a bit of a weirdo but they don't seem to be freaked out by me anymore.

Show them the benefits of eating rice.

Looks like you need to send them to the ER

Yeah I got called that to.should just go ER tbh or run school shooter game.

at least try to fit in. wish I did in high school

Sadness, use that to your advantage. Make them fear you.

pretend to shoot them with your hand

I like how people here think they can call themselves "incel" when they havent even had a single day in court for making terroristic threats, JFL honestly

cho000.jpg

I like how people here think they can call themselves "incel" when they havent even had a single day in court for making terroristic threats, JFL honestly
I'd be the only poster.

Embrace the stereotype. Eat Rice.

I'm already gymcelling. It's such a cope.
How big are you right now? If you're white and noticeably muscular people usually respect you automatically.

This, dude, if we cant make them swallow the pill, at least make them fear us enough to get them to fuck off
Exactly, atleast they may start treating him with respect.

Back when I was in high school people told me I looked like a school shooter.

Been there, fueled my paranoid feelings for years.

They can't do shit if you actually don't plan any shooting.

Oh, they already are, they damaged his professional future with their bullshit while it's still in the cradle. I was lucky to avoid detection by working/studying etc etc. But once they light you you are fucked.

It's a sad day for the world when a lonely man who is shunned by society is automtically assumed to be a psychopathic school shooter. Jesus christ.

When will normies understand: our quietness and weirdness is the SYMPTOM of our loneliness.

Normies say its the CAUSE. "omg you can't get girls because you're all weird and creepy!!!"

NOOOOO

I coulnd't get girls because I was ugly. I then became weird and creepy in the abyss of loneliness and social isolation.
Oh, they already are, they damaged his professional future with their bullshit while it's still in the cradle. I was lucky to avoid detection by working/studying etc etc. But once they light you you are fucked.

what do you mean?

Welcome to the club.

Damn, dude, I need to get on your level.

Antisocial or asocial? However, I'm wondering what level of "school shooter" you look like, trench coat mafia or Lanza?

My dad told my mom he thought I was gonna shoot somewhere up JFL its over for nonNTcels.

I was called a school shooter a couple of times kek. They isolate you and then destroy your reputation at the same time. Low IQ school yard trick.

Fulfil your destiny
Become that which they, the world, and even you yourself deep down knew you were destined to become

And all you faggots saying, 'Join the club' Or something faggy like that, don't just say that shit, do something. Actions speak louder than words fag motherfuckers, Minnassian spearheaded the incel rebellion don't let his strike be in vain.

Remember ppl were calling Nicolas Cruz school shooter before he did it
5a84e1a1d030721b008b45d2-750-557.jpg

Dude stepped up to the plate, he MADE ppl be careful what they wish for
Smh at faggots here who could not do the same

Last edited:
Am I the only one who would embrace the school shooter identity? It's a pretty badass and cool title to have. You're the avenger of oppressed people and the bringer of Justice. Can't be cooler than that.

Am I the only one who would embrace the school shooter identity? It's a pretty badass and cool title to have. You're the avenger of oppressed people and the bringer of Justice. Can't be cooler than that.
From most people I wouldn't care (if they fear me because of it that's pretty sweet tbh), but I heard it from my parents which was kind of hurtful.

“JUST TAKE A SHOWER DOOOOD EVERYTHING GUN BE GOOD

People think I'm a psycho cuz IRL I'm numb and show little to no emotion. And only say a few words

Learning history at school vs making history at school

Whenever someone who knows me talks to me (rarely), they'll call me "school shooter" like it's my name. I just found out that everyone thinks I fit the stereotype. The fact that I dress in all black probably seals the deal along with my anti-social behavior and of course, my horrid face.

IT'S. FUCKING. OVER. :feelsrope:
Are you big and intimidating? How many friends do you have at school?

If you ever decide to go ER at a school, invite me op
Images 12

fucking embrace it. use that to make them fear you. in fact do whatever you can in your power to make them think you will do the deed to keep them in check.

What happened to our boi

It's a sad day for the world when a lonely man who is shunned by society is automtically assumed to be a psychopathic school shooter. Jesus christ.

When will normies understand: our quietness and weirdness is the SYMPTOM of our loneliness.

Normies say its the CAUSE. "omg you can't get girls because you're all weird and creepy!!!"

NOOOOO

I coulnd't get girls because I was ugly. I then became weird and creepy in the abyss of loneliness and social isolation.

what do you mean?

Keeping my nose in books, maintaining honors grades/IP, and working. I avoided being a blip on the radars of normies for the most part. But once you get lit up by normies saying shit about you, after school/trades when you go to work often those normies find themselves on all the hiring committees, and they all talk and shoot shit and dig up shit on non-neural typicals and people who are different.

Kek i you whude actualy go er in this school it whude be so funny

my roommate called the cops on me for making a joke he took seriously as a threat