Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Apparently one of the 4 cucks in a poly relationship with that landwhale snapped and severely injured the baby. Didn't think it'd fall apart this badl

Yeah as expected all their IQs combined is 70

Saw this coming from a while away. Imagine thinking these kind of cucked poly relationships actually works.

My money's on the guy in the lower right being the culprit.

Based guess. I'm pretty sure you're right actually.

Also this is just foreshadowing for the future. The more cucked and degenerate this society gets, the more children will be hurt physically and mentally. Our society is spinning down the drain.

"Baucom told the responding detective that he was getting frustrated due to his inability to get any sleep while baby-sitting. At some point something happened that was blacked out in the report, and that’s when he said he heard the pop. The the baby briefly ceased crying, then cried harder, he said. "

Just lol at cucks. Imagine babysitting your wife's boyfriend's baby. I feel pretty bad for the baby tho.

"Baucom told the responding detective that he was getting frustrated due to his inability to get any sleep while baby-sitting. At some point something happened that was blacked out in the report, and that’s when he said he heard the pop. The the baby briefly ceased crying, then cried harder, he said. "

Just lol at cucks. Imagine babysitting your wife's boyfriend's baby. I feel pretty bad for the baby tho.

I dont

That whole situation including the child needs to be erased

This cucking isn't natural. Parents are less likely to abuse their children than complete strangers.

This cucking severely damages children and there should be measures against it.

For once, please think of the children.

You are right

EVRQFcbX0AAk yq

Saw this coming from a while away. Imagine thinking these kind of cucked poly relationships actually works.
mormfucks unironically believe they do

absolute life fuel

Jfl :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:. I know its suppossed to be a sad thing but I cant help but laugh to whole situation

the state of cucks

the wellbeing of a baby is irrelevant to a whore's desire to get dicked down.

also wtf did u expect? for a man to just happily raise a spawn that isn't his and not go insane? studies even show that step-fathers are more abusive to kids that aren't his

Couldnt stand the child not being his

Being a cuck goes against everything in a man's biological evolution. Cuckoldry can only be pushed so far before the cuck snaps.