Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Apparently Mzansicels dont exist

I would actually agree, it's a tribal society on a cultural level (at least for the black population). Among rural folk cattle is still used as the primary store of weaIth, so that gives some context. I'd extend this further and say that nowhere south of the Sahara is it possible to be incel if you're a part of the native culture.

(Mzansi means South Africa btw)

Last edited:
I’d rather die a virgin tbh

I would actually agree, it's a tribal society on a cultural level (at least for the black population). Among rural folk cattle is still used as the primary store of weaIth, so that gives some context. I'd extend this further and say that nowhere south of the Sahara is it possible to be incel if you're a part of the native culture.

(Mzansi means South Africa btw)
I enquired with personal family members who oversee marriages in a far off village
I dont get my cattle(or money this days) back if we get divorce.
I'm built like a typical Mzani murder mugshot, so she accuses me of GBV then everyone will roll with it

God forbid if she's "educated"
I will inherit the debt and whatever expenses she has thanks to her parent.

skomota's out here getting to it:soy::soy:
Just famemaxx theory jfl. I hate normies reasoning tbh. I know a 5`1 gardener and he is pulling mannnnn......if he isn't an incel then no one is. It's not like anecdotes exist:soy::soy::soy: fuck these niggers
I also know a 5'6 guy who got Humiliated by the girls and hated the female teachers so much that he got suspend for the smallest of things meanwhile Lukas hunks class and gets second chances

average sheboon in south africa yet they all reject me
But are you actually going after women in the slums of Joburg or the plains of KZN or are you looking for women at the universities who think they have the SMV of a European after taking a single course in sociology?

They always did
Afrikaners are the most brutal to outsiders, even as an English speaking white myself I don't go near them for fear of a boer father reaching for his rifle

I enquired with personal family members who oversee marriages in a far off village
I dont get my cattle(or money this days) back if we get divorce.
I'm built like a typical Mzani murder mugshot, so she accuses me of GBV then everyone will roll with it

God forbid if she's "educated"
I will inherit the debt and whatever expenses she has thanks to her parent.
So even with traditional marriage you have to live as a betabuxx? :feelskek:

Maybe not to the same extent as in fast-paced Western cultures, but incels have to exist for a statistical reason.

But are you actually going after women in the slums of Joburg or the plains of KZN or are you looking for women at the universities who think they have the SMV of a European after taking a single course in sociology?
Tried approaching in cities like Jhb but that was a bust jfl. My uni is in bloem and every other toilets thinks it's SMV is 10/10. Any illiterate person can get a toilet from the slums that isn't the point, if i wanted maghosa's I would've get R200 and go to hillbrow. I want a genuine relationship, even my toilet is a 1/10 as long as the toilet genuinely loves me

Maybe not to the same extent as in fast-paced Western cultures, but incels have to exist for a statistical reason.
Theres a reason why the rape stats are through the roof

Tried approaching in cities like Jhb but that was a bust jfl. My uni is in bloem and every other toilets thinks it's SMV is 10/10. Any illiterate person can get a toilet from the slums that isn't the point, if i wanted maghosa's I would've get R200 and go to hillbrow. I want a genuine relationship, even my toilet is a 1/10 as long as the toilet genuinely loves me
We Dumpster diving in hillbrow :feelskek: :feelskek: