Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Apparently Morocco is like Thailand, but on steroids

Dekim

Dekim

ricefevercel
★★★★★
So i talked to two UK curries today, and they told me about their trip to Morocco... Long story short, they told me that kicking out the women from your room is harder than getting them in... These guys told me that women begged to suck them in the morning, just so they don't kick them out lol. The women there would do anything possible for a chance to escape that shithole with a foreigner.

A few more things:
-They said the women were extreamly hot
-These guys were curries in their 40s
-Not rich or anything

Sounds like Morocco is the place to go

Sounds like Morocco is the place to go
Yea, and it's even super close to where i actualy live lol. Morocco might turn out to be a more affordable Thailand for the eurocels.

What other crap holes could I use to visit where women flock to foreigners?

I actually always wanted to visit a poor country rather then going vacation somewhere where a lot of tourists go, fuck that.

What other crap holes could I use to visit where women flock to foreigners?

I actually always wanted to visit a poor country rather then going vacation somewhere where a lot of tourists go, fuck that.
Any african country?

Maroccan whores love licking asshole i heard

Maroccan whores love licking asshole i heard
tenor.gif

Any african country?

As long as HIV rates are not sky high. I really like Indian, Arabian and Persian women though, Would they like foreigners? They seem to stick to their own at least where I am.

As long as HIV rates are not sky high. I really like Indian, Arabian and Persian women though, Would they like foreigners? They seem to stick to their own at least where I am.
Id bareback an HIV positive 5+/10 tbh

@Incel_Dikshit

I think middle africa is better than both Kappa

If you go to their countries you will always find some poor girl who would love to leave everything behind and go to the west with you. But for foreigners its not easy to meet these kind of girls.

If you go to their countries you will always find some poor girl who would love to leave everything behind and go to the west with you. But for foreigners its not easy to meet these kind of girls.

How will I always find them but they are not easy to meet?

It'll be easy for you in India if you're white. You can be a 2/10 white man and can easily get to fuck a 9/10 Indian woman. Cannot say the same about Iran though as many ethnic whites live there.

It'll be easy for you in India if you're white. You can be a 2/10 white man and can easily get to fuck a 9/10 Indian woman. Cannot say the same about Iran though as many ethnic whites live there.

Iranian women are like top notch though, look very attractive even without make up. (Can not say the same about most White or Asian women) id totally settle for an indian women though. Fucking love to, must money maxx

My friend, who is incel in my country, has gone to morrocco three times so far and reported the same experience. He's literally been begging me to go, and because of money issues and me having other priorities (looksmaxxing, emigrating to the degenrate west) , I haven't been able to do it so far.

Apparently the males are so beta and subhuman there, and their women so horny, that even your typical incel be worshipped as a god among men by the women there.

Dude showed me pictures, and it's crazy as fuck. I can confirm everything OP said.

Also: the country is cheap AF.

EDIT: Very important: My friend also told me that they will try luring you into a marriage and become overly attached. After one or a few fucks, you just gotta cut that shit. He also reported a lot of religious hypocrisy.

Last edited:
Just run Africa game

Iranian women are like top notch though, look very attractive even without make up. (Can not say the same about most White or Asian women) id totally settle for an indian women though. Fucking love to, must money maxx
Agreed. In my list, Persian foids are right on top with Italian and Mexican foids. Most Indian women are fine,just a bit darker on average than Persian ones. Pakistani foids are hot too.

Daily reminder that ER went to Morocco and STILL couldn't manage to get laid, a true saint.

Morocco is a MUSLIM MAJORITY country......this thread is a trolljob by some bored muslim trying to drum up people to behead.

Morocco is known to be a whore house. That is why there are so many Saudis there who take Moroccan woman as 4th wives and stuff like that. Funny enough Morocco produces many Isis fighters as well. Moroccan men are incel and are getting cucked by saudis. I'm suprised there has not been an Islamic Revolution there yet.

Saudi Arabia banned Moroccan women from their country because they all came to become prostitutues. Seriously Moroccan men should be ashamed of themselves. They think they are Berbers and different from Arabs, they should learn from Saudi Arabia on how to control women.

Sounds like they told you a cool story bro.

Sounds bs lmao

i just cant imagine a bunch if curries doing that.

ER couldnt get laid there
how tall were the curries?

Anybody else tested that theory and can report back?

Fuck no, I dont want to get beaten and assaulted by a bunch of gypsies, I'd stay on eastern european countries and asia

arabian girls are fucking hot.

But are the women white ? I don't want a black hooker

Biggest cope thread. You won't get anything in Morocco if you're ugly.

Does anyone have some footage to back this story?

Half moroccan who's been about 10 times in his life here it's really nothing special you might find a decent wife tho

They were like 190, but still... Curries.
So these guys were 6'2 in a country where everyone is short AF. This example that you present (if your story is even real) is not a good lesson for incels, many of us are short, ugly and mentalcels.

Another country for my checklist :feelsokman:

I like those types of women too

Cope, they were like 40 and slightly overweight
That just confirms what I said then. Other aspects didn't matter, only height and race.