Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Apparently men with guns are showing up with assault rifles at the Michigan quarantine protests.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
Wonder what you guys think of it.

in my country, there's a saying "Never pull out your gun if you're not going to shoot it"

in my country, there's a saying "Never pull out your gun if you're not going to shoot it"
You think they are going in a godliER direction?

Nothings gonna happen. I always see right wingers pulling up with guns but they never actually use them.
Jfl the 2nd amendment is a joke. All these fags have their guns but none of them actually use them against a tyrannical government

Nothings gonna happen. I always see right wingers pulling up with guns but they never actually use them.
Jfl the 2nd amendment is a joke. All these fags have their guns but none of them actually use them against a tyrannical government

"Muh guns, muh 2nd amendment" is a major cope. If you were a legitimate threat to the US government, they would paint you as a terrorist or some kind of insurrectionist, garner public support against you through the media or false flags, then drone strike the shit out of you and send tac teams to clean up.

The second amendment is just a nuisance for deep state actors that makes it more laborious to control the US people.

How does this relates to inceldom? Lmao

Same thing will happen as with every other boomer gun waving protest--nothing.

These people are the ultimate copers. They've had every right imaginable stripped away, but they think they are badasses just because they can shoot cans in their backyard or walk around 'strapped and loaded' while dressing up as GI Joe in these LARPS they put on. .

Neither government nor law enforcement takes these people seriously. They are weak minded idiots.

It's all macho posturing, no different than older guys into airsoft, a display without the will.

MAGA is just a bunch of duck dynasty retarded hillbillies.

I find this funny for some reason

These are the same fucks that would masturbate to any other protestor getting drone striked. FUCK THEM

Don't use the term "Assault Rifle" bhai, stop using NPC terms.

How is that an NPC term? It's a rifle that you can use to defend or assault with.
Because 1. Assault Rifle is a broad term and 2. An assault rifle has 3 firing modes "Semi Auto, Auto and Safe".
Civilians cannot own automatic rifles.

Can you own assault rifles and handguns as a citizen in Turkey?

It just means they'll have to deal with people who won't bend over to get screwed.
That's what I'm saying. Don't thread on me. Honestly America's founding fathers were nothing less than great.
They fought against the British oppressors. We are in this state because of cucks that bend over with pleasure.

If this is true,

Then why is this true?

The cost of doing state business.

You have to keep the populace copacetic to some degree.

Last edited:
Wonder what you guys think of it.
View attachment 249152

you must not be American right?

What I personally think of it is it’s a completely legal right we have in this country. As long as you aren’t threatening people. However most people don’t even realize this is legal and melt down over it. Personally i don’t view it positively because it seems to fuel the fire of the anti gun cunts.

I hope shit escalates. I want to see what will happen

you must not be American right?

What I personally think of it is it’s a completely legal right we have in this country. As long as you aren’t threatening people. However most people don’t even realize this is legal and melt down over it. Personally i don’t view it positively because it seems to fuel the fire of the anti gun cunts.
I live in Michigan which is why I made this thread. And personally I think while the 2nd amendment is important, let’s be real if these guys were seen as genuine threats they’d be gunned down in seconds along with anyone else the government feels threatened by.

I live in Michigan which is why I made this thread. And personally I think while the 2nd amendment is important, let’s be real if these guys were seen as genuine threats they’d be gunned down in seconds along with anyone else the government feels threatened by.
Oh. I assumed you were not American because I have seen this several times. Just right wingers showing off their 2A rights.

It's pretty based, tbh.

Sister/Cousin fuckers.

The second amendment is just a nuisance for deep state actors that makes it more laborious to control the US people.
Which is a good thing.

"Muh guns, muh 2nd amendment" is a major cope. If you were a legitimate threat to the US government, they would paint you as a terrorist or some kind of insurrectionist, garner public support against you through the media or false flags, then drone strike the shit out of you and send tac teams to clean up.

Why are Michigan cels angry? Can any burgercels explain? I understand they are from a shit state, where no one stemcelled and so they're just a bunch of dumb fucks who still think they're entitled to the American dream from when Detroit produced 1/8th of the entire world's GDP, but why are they angry now?

USA is nowhere near being able to open up due to Corona, so every other country is just getting on with it, why aren't michigancels?

it's a bluff and you can call them out on it because they won't do shit. any political group that tries to put on a tough guy act is just bluffing
rightwingers are incredibly retarded because they still haven't accepted the reality the world is finished and so they love to flex because they still think they have sympathy from the masses (they don't, majority of people keep their heads down and cope), but it means nothing if the system and laws are against you. it's just a little blip as far as anyone is concerned JFL