Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Apparently, listening to women is more blackpilling than listening to Incels.

After the ban of Braincels and now IncelsWithouHate, I've been lurking a lot on female subreddits and female forums outside Reddit in order to better understand women.
This dude's IQ is lower than mine because holes are the simplest creatures in the universe to understand

This dude's IQ is lower than mine because holes are the simplest creatures in the universe to understand
Everyone man has blackpilled thoughts about women, but most are afraid to really believe them.

Lmao go on r/femaledatingstrategy. Every single post and comment there is a brutal blackpill.

I mean lots of females drop blackpills on Tik Tok, albeit unintentionally. And I don't even go on Tik Tok to watch females; its from clips people posted on here and on IWH before it got shut down.

Is this the former IWH mod?

1. Maybe you have to read it one more time? The title said "how often". That is, asking have those women had, their male friends liking them, if any. How is this asking for positive replies only.
2. Virtue signalling bullshit.
3. By saying this she is implying:
  1. That only chad can be physically attractive in the eyes of an average woman?
  2. That an average man is not physically attractive (enough) to an average woman?
  3. That an average woman wouldn't have sex with an average man solely on the base of his physical attractiveness?
Very refreshing, so different from what incels talk about. And why should it be different for men and women, when they describe someone's attractiveness, to not think about sex having with them in some way? That is, women don't think about """THEIR OWN""" (ugh, now I feel so ashamed, please forgive me my lady) physical pleasure when they talk about chad?
Yes, most men get relationships of some sort, who could've thought. "Sex in exchange for food" is an old concept in anthropology.
4. Not necessarily contradicts to women having insane standards and withholding sex/relationships from most men. Is this a common thing in online debates in anglosphere, to ephasize the word "not" when you didn't really say anything? If you repeat some folly but with other words it doesn't magically start making sense.
5. Tiniest minority of women who don't have any guy crushing on them against 80-90% of non-chad men who have to make up for their subhumanity to be allowed around women. Very reassuring.
6. Shut up cunt.

I don't think even women understand women as their behaviour half the time makes no sense, has no logic to it.

I don't think even women understand women as their behaviour half the time makes no sense, has no logic to it.

They never had to learn to understand, articulate or control their own feelings since their emotionally driven behavior never had any serious negative consequences for them.

Exactly. The only thing to know about them is that they’re retarded.