Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Apparently Its mens fault for womens high body count

ThoughtfulCel

ThoughtfulCel

G.O.R.I.L.L.A _M.A.X.I.N.G
★★★★★

View: https://twitter.com/dumbashelldevyn/status/1275998042580307968?s=20

View: https://twitter.com/dumbashelldevyn/status/1276001293505626114?s=20

AFRAID TO SAY NO LMFAO. Every fucking day i think i can't hate women any more than i already do, and they keep proving me wrong.

Hmm i wonder. Maybe its the men YOU PICK and situations YOU put yourself in you retarded whore. Assuming any of this is true and not just for attention.

Maybe try working on your personality detector. Isn't it funny that the men doing this aren't the toxic inkwells rotting on a forum, but instead the shitty men you pick because they look good?

Teaching men to respect women? LOL. How am i going to respect women when they don't even respect themselves. Why should men as a whole be taught to respect women as if they're anything fucking special.

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS SLUT SHAMING. STOP BEING A WHORE AND YOU WON'T FACE CONSEQUENCES.

STOP TRYING TO MAKE UP WORDS AND TERMS TO DEFEND YOUR SHITTY DECISIONS.

Let this be known that personality DOES NOT MATTER. Women do not chose mates based off of personality. If they did maybe this shit wouldn't fucking happen to them. Hmm i wonder how the 30+ men in her body count just happen to all have bad personalitys.

Also hi IT. Have fun not touching this you retarded soy cuck normie scum. These are the women you're defending

Last edited:
I swear they can't take blame. They HAVE to play victim every fucking time. Just look at the absolute state of men in 2020 and tell me WE'RE privileged in any way. Surprise, we're not.

I swear they can't take blame. They HAVE to play victim every fucking time. Just look at the absolute state of men in 2020 and tell me WE'RE privileged in any way. Surprise, we're not.
They sleep with these shitty men. Face the consequences of sleeping with these shitty men, and then blame ALL MEN.

Its like taking responsibility for anything is a foreign fucking concept for women.

Take responsibility? NOPE JUST BLAME ALL MEN *GIGGLE*

It's such fucking bullshit too. Every fucking woman lies about rape. Why are you putting yourself in situations where you're going to a stange chad's house alone? Even I as a man don't end up alone in places with strange men. How exactly did this happen so many times where you were in privavte places with strange men alone?/? Stop fucking lying. You have a high body count cuz you're a worhles cum slut and don't want to take any accountability. 40k likes JFL at this clown world and any soy moron who believes this whore's nonesense

Colossal cope, it’s your choice to be a whore dumbfuck

I hate women tbh

It's such fucking bullshit too. Every fucking woman lies about rape. Why are you putting yourself in situations where you're going to a stange chad's house alone? Even I as a man don't end up alone in places with strange men. How exactly did this happen so many times where you were in privavte places with strange men alone?/? Stop fucking lying. You have a high body count cuz you're a worhles cum slut and don't want to take any accountability. 40k likes JFL at this clown world and any soy moron who believes this whore's nonesense
40k likes for this. FOR THIS!!

Not a technological improvement. Not a secret of the world discovered. 40K LIKES FOR A WOMEN BITCHING ABOUT BEING RAPED BY CHAD AND THEN PUTTING THE BLAME ON AN ENTIRE GENDER FOR HER SHITTY ACTIONS.

I fucking hate this world

They always say no to me. Fkin whores.

They sleep with these shitty men. Face the consequences of sleeping with these shitty men, and then blame ALL MEN.

Its like taking responsibility for anything is a foreign fucking concept for women.

Take responsibility? NOPE JUST BLAME ALL MEN *GIGGLE*
I passionately hate the hypocrisy and rotten nature of females. Shit makes my blood boil man :cryfeels:

40k likes for this. FOR THIS!!

Not a technological improvement. Not a secret of the world discovered. 40K LIKES FOR A WOMEN BITCHING ABOUT BEING RAPED BY CHAD AND THEN PUTTING THE BLAME ON AN ENTIRE GENDER FOR HER SHITTY ACTIONS.

I fucking hate this world
Wish I had a twitter account just so I could slut shame her ngl

nothing what she says evet happened
just another dopamine fried retard fishing for likes and attention on twitter

nothing what she says evet happened
just another dopamine fried retard fishing for likes and attention on twitter
I don't belive a word of what this whore says. What enrages me is the FOURTY FUCKING THOUSAND LIKES, and the multiple comments including-

PERIODT.

YAAASSSSS *Hand clap emoji*

#IHATEALLMEN.

WHY? WHY WERE THESE THINGS GIVEN RIGHTS? I DONT FUCKING GET IT

They're afraid to say no to chads, but they can say no to incels fine.

I'd only a believe a foid who's high body count came mainly from truecels, if being afraid to say no was the main reason for her high body count, and not just another case of chad chasing whoredom.

They're afraid to say no to chads, but they can say no to incels fine.

I'd only a believe a foid who's high body count came mainly from truecels, if being afraid to say no was the main reason for her high body count, and not just another case of chad chasing whoredom.
Lets review shall we?

Women want

1. To be whores.

2. To not face the consequences of being whores.

3. To re-educate all men that there's nothing wrong with them being whores.

I dont give one fuck what you say. Im not dumpster diving in a tattooed whore with a high body count.

Interesting how you posted her body as if it makes any difference.

She looks like spoiled cottage cheese milk. Which is common of cumskins her age.

Fuck this whore

If you try to explain this to them and prove them wrong, they would just reply with the typical "this is why you're inkwel, stop being a misogynist and you'll get girls". 90% of women would rope if they had to live as an average man for 5 years.

How are wo*en this retarded? I want a real answer

Holes can never take accountability for their actions. They always have a need to blame it on other people. They deserve to get shamed for being a whore. Life fuel if they rope because of it

If you try to explain this to them and prove them wrong, they would just reply with the typical "this is why you're inkwel, stop being a misogynist and you'll get girls". 90% of women would rope if they had to live as an average man for 5 years.
5 years? One week. I'll give any stuck up broad whore one week in my body and they will go crazy. They will probably be transferred to a mental hospital after two days. My life is barely bearable.

Lets review shall we?

Women want

1. To be whores.

2. To not face the consequences of being whores.

3. To re-educate all men that there's nothing wrong with them being whores.
They want to brainwash non-chads into thinking rosties who have sex with dozens of chads in their prime years is ok. Yet when they're post wall and used up they want cucks to believe they deserve rich betabuxers and not to be treated like "sex objects", even though in their best years they were treated like cumrags.

They are part right, male thirst plays a part to be honest. Men make it way too easy for women to monkey branch around all the time. They're kind of bother to blame really.
If women had any self respect or restraint they wouldn't monkey branch.

Defending their actions by saying that men make it easy is excusing them for their actions, which is what simps,cucks,and soys love to do on a daily.

The simps should also have restraint as well, but they don't. Women wouldn't be half as arrogant if they didn't have men constantly throwing themselves at them at every turn.
I just want to be clear so correct me if im wrong.

Women slutting around, refusing to face any consequences for their actions, and acting arrogant are all mens fault.

Am i correct?

Defending their actions by saying that men make it easy is excusing them for their actions, which is what simps,cucks,and soys love to do on a daily.
Those cucked "men" who don't hold whores responsible need to shamed too.

They lack accountability. It's seems void in the female brain to look inward at her behaviours.

Men are always too blame.

89865938a47dc0777857e23620cee546.jpg

Yes and no, you can't really deny the fact that men won't hold them to said consequences is part of the problem.
Im not denying that, I agree that if more men held women to that fact then they wouldn't be bitches. But whats truly baffling me is how hard you're simping right now. Why is it only a mans responsibility to hold a woman to her consequences.

Is it a woman's responsibility too? Why is this solely a males problem.

And please explain to me how a man is supposed to do so in a matriarchal society.

Well if men won't hold them accountable who will? You expect people to self regulate without any consequences? If men don't hold them accountable they have absolutely no reason what so ever to act otherwise when it 100% benefits them. Only by men holding them accountable will they ever change.

If there's no one to hold me accountable for stealing for example, and I otherwise couldn't give a shit about the impact on other people, what reason would I have not to steal?

So women are allowed to have no self agency and be as degenerate as humanly possible, but men need to have self agency, while holding women to theirs. Got it. :feelsokman:

If there are any foids watching, you heard it here first hand. Go loose, it is not your fault you're a whore. Its mens.

Aww, its so hard for these roasties to say no to Chads. But when it comes to sub-8 men they somehow find the courage to reject every single one of them. Muh strong and independent woman.

FUCKING WORTHLESS WHORES.

Rage fuel tbh

Foids shouldn’t be allowed to speak

The responsibility is on both is more what I'm saying.
I can agree to this.

If you had said this from the beginning i wouldn't bother arguing. But from how you worded it you have to admit you were putting the responsibility on men. Which is exactly what the foid in this twitter post is doing.

Responsibility is on both. Not only to hold each other accountable but to also have morals and self agency that they follow by themselves without anyone needing to watch them like a hawk or baby them 24/7.

Ever hear of the saying "be a man". We already have things expected of us that we need to do on our own, so why is it a problem if i expect the same from women?

Im curious. Do you believe women should have equal rights?

BTW Hi IT
Bluepillers: 65

I'm just sick of simps giving women a free ride. If women want equal rights they shouldn't be allowed to sit around and leech of simps. I want them down in the coal mines, no more free dinners, alimony or any of that shit.
Its always about equal rights until they need to get their hands dirty. Honestly i doubt simps will ever go out of existence. Any redpill or blackpill talk is censored or banned from all important forms of media (youtube,twitter,etc)

Technically it is. Not us, specifically, but certain boomers in the 60s who encouraged the sexual devolution and the end of the nuclear family and traditional marriage. If good men were there to stop women from embarrassing themselves and their descendants, we wouldn't be in this mess.
basically blame ungrateful boomers.

Responsibility is on both. Not only to hold each other accountable but to also have morals and self agency that they follow by themselves without anyone needing to watch them like a hawk or baby them 24/7.
Cucks and whores are both to blame.
Honestly i doubt simps will ever go out of existence. Any redpill or blackpill talk is censored or banned from all important forms of media (youtube,twitter,etc)
I'm seeing blackpill content creeping lately in mainstream sites, but there needs to be a lot more. Video makers are getting tired of cucktube, soon uncucked media sites will start popping up and eventually be more popular than youtube.

Last edited:
They are part right, male thirst plays a part to be honest. Men make it way too easy for women to monkey branch around all the time. They're kind of bother to blame really.
This is more of a cuck problem and stoning to death being abolished.

There's no punishment for being a cuck or a whore.

Technically it is. Not us, specifically, but certain boomers in the 60s who encouraged the sexual devolution and the end of the nuclear family and traditional marriage. If good men were there to stop women from embarrassing themselves and their descendants, we wouldn't be in this mess.
basically blame ungrateful boomers.

I agree, and also with Twitter author to a degree.

Sex is a everywhere these days so young men are thirsty AF and thus they put lots of sexual pressure on females.

Who's to blame, though ? Not sure.

At the end of the day you reap what you sow. Females wanted the sexual revolution, they wanted the right to fuck whoever they want, they shouldn't complain about men wanting to do the same.

Jfl they say no to every sub 8 man
full

Hmm i wonder how the 30+ men in her body count just happen to all have bad personalitys.
This is probably the highest IQ post on this site
full

Last edited:

View: https://twitter.com/dumbashelldevyn/status/1275998042580307968?s=20

View: https://twitter.com/dumbashelldevyn/status/1276001293505626114?s=20

AFRAID TO SAY NO LMFAO. Every fucking day i think i can't hate women any more than i already do, and they keep proving me wrong.

Hmm i wonder. Maybe its the men YOU PICK and situations YOU put yourself in you retarded whore. Assuming any of this is true and not just for attention.

Maybe try working on your personality detector. Isn't it funny that the men doing this aren't the toxic inkwells rotting on a forum, but instead the shitty men you pick because they look good?

Teaching men to respect women? LOL. How am i going to respect women when they don't even respect themselves. Why should men as a whole be taught to respect women as if they're anything fucking special.

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS SLUT SHAMING. STOP BEING A WHORE AND YOU WON'T FACE CONSEQUENCES.

STOP TRYING TO MAKE UP WORDS AND TERMS TO DEFEND YOUR SHITTY DECISIONS.

Let this be known that personality DOES NOT MATTER. Women do not chose mates based off of personality. If they did maybe this shit wouldn't fucking happen to them. Hmm i wonder how the 30+ men in her body count just happen to all have bad personalitys.

Also hi IT. Have fun not touching this you retarded soy cuck normie scum. These are the women you're defending

It's 100% her fault

It's like as if 10 year old girl asked me for sex, but i was too high inhib to say no, so i fucked.

And i could easily say i'm not the pedo, even though i am

it's fine boyos, just ignore all roasts. the cucks can have them :feelsYall:

Do these twitter whores not realise how fucking generic they look? They are fucking clones. Always the same shit makeup, a cringeworthy selfie where they're making some irritated expression, the same lower case text/bitchy writing style talking about identity politics like every other fucked up post 2012 whore. It's embarrassing.

it's fine boyos, just ignore all roasts. the cucks can have them :feelsYall:
They still make us pay taxes to those roasts...Which is a problem that must be rectified.

Maybe she should stop hanging around big dangerous psychos.

Do these twitter whores not realise how fucking generic they look? They are fucking clones. Always the same shit makeup, a cringeworthy selfie where they're making some irritated expression, the same lower case text/bitchy writing style talking about identity politics like every other fucked up post 2012 whore. It's embarrassing.

Foids are MADE to be carbon copies of one another. They are simply unable to think for themselves.

Literally never happens

This is just a cope that hse uses to justify being a whore

Funny how they always find the courage to reject incels.

just rape women theory

Disgusting whore. She deserves to be sprayed with bullets

It's the same in the so-called 'age gap' discussion where woke libtards will now claim that 30 yr old men are grooming 20 yr old foids. It's as if young femoids have no agency, or deny themselves agency and thus get to claim they don't have to take responsibility for their mistakes...

Why don't they take this logic all the way and argue for their voting rights, financial and medical self determination rights to be taken away?

Every bit of that is her fault.