Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Apparently, IT follows a distinct behavioral pattern.

Iamnothere000

Iamnothere000

Veteran
★★★★
Unbenannt

Yikes. You mean there are people on the internet who don't share the views of the general population or state of the world.

CENSOR THEM, SHUT THEM DOWN, FREE SPEECH IS NOT ALLOWED

(Unless you're supporting my views of course. ~Teehee)

It's the typical thing with left-wingers - their enemies are at the same time 200 IQ, charismatic super-villains that have secretely undermined all institutions, communicate in elaborate codes to disguise their intentions from decent normal people, have the masses following them and despicable, retarded cowards who cannot do anything, are despised by everyone and are real-life versions of Dr. Doofenshmirtz with no possibility of real success or posing a danger for anyone.

It's the typical thing with left-wingers - their enemies are at the same time 200 IQ, charismatic super-villains that have secretely undermined all institutions, communicate in elaborate codes to disguise their intentions from decent normal people, have the masses following them and despicable, retarded cowards who cannot do anything, are despised by everyone and are real-life versions of Dr. Doofenshmirtz with no possibility of real success or posing a danger for anyone.
Ironically, that is a similar tactics to what the Nazis used to rail up the people against the Jews.

Horse shoe theory confirmed.:feelsokman:

Last edited:
Cant make up their minds. Terrorists or neckbeards. Which one is it?

what ever gives them the most sympathy or upboats at the time
Funny thing is that even other redditors think they are pathetic. They don’t make it far outside of their sub

Its weird how obsessed IT is with incels and its a relatively active sub, its mostly just incels in denial trying to please m`lady.

Its like house niggas slaves that would help their masters against the field niggas slaves due to thinking that theyre somehow better without realizing that the master (aka foids and normies) see them as the same entity, anyone who is ugly or points out the hypocrisy of foids ( even when they dont identify as incels) are labeled incels.

Incel is just a meaningless buzzword now, i miss Brazilian sigma tho I wish he had a redemption arc and joined us that would've been hilarious :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Schrödinger's incel: we're apparently so pathetic we're unable to harm anyone yet a latent danger to soyciety.

Schrödinger's incel: we're apparently so pathetic we're unable to harm anyone yet a latent danger to soyciety.
Also, our Ideas are apparently totally retarded and easy to debunk. But, at the same time, we have to be silenced because we could “infect” others with our way of thinking.

Also, our Ideas are apparently totally retarded and easy to debunk. But, at the same time, we have to be silenced because we could “infect” others with our way of thinking.

I've noticed this too. Also they'll call us ugly subhumans and then say "but looks don't matter!"... Or they'll say, "Sex isn't that important... Btw I am a hypersexual sex addict."

They are not good with having coherent thoughts... Which isn't surprising considering the majority of the population of that subreddit is female.

Also don't forget my personal favorite... "I like short men... But my current bf is 6'4", don't worry it has nothing to do with his height.. it's his personalty... tee hee!"

Yikes. You mean there are people on the internet who don't share the views of the general population or state of the world.

CENSOR THEM, SHUT THEM DOWN, FREE SPEECH IS NOT ALLOWED

(Unless you're supporting my views of course. ~Teehee)

The next best thing would be a former mod of IncelTears:

u/absurdlivingghost

He used to be the token “eternal virgin but totally not an incel” of IT. Now he is decisively more blackpilled that before:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/neoliberal/comments/me8p66/discussion_thread/gsjfezm/?context=3

Maybe he should take more showers.

HAHAHAAHA YA UR NOT ENTITLED TO FOIDS SWEETIE. SHOULDA GOTTEN THAT HAIRCUT NIGGA.

Also don't forget my personal favorite... "I like short men... But my current bf is 6'4", don't worry it has nothing to do with his height.. it's his personalty... tee hee!"
LOL ya this one is a classic foids are so predictable.

I've noticed this too. Also they'll call us ugly subhumans and then say "but looks don't matter!"... Or they'll say, "Sex isn't that important... Btw I am a hypersexual sex addict."

They are not good with having coherent thoughts... Which isn't surprising considering the majority of the population of that subreddit is female.

they are so mean and unnecessarily cruel to incels its weird how most of them are actually incels lol.

HAHAHAAHA YA UR NOT ENTITLED TO FOIDS SWEETIE. SHOULDA GOTTEN THAT HAIRCUT NIGGA.
There are countless people like this.

Anti-Incels who struggle the same way we do.

If they moan too much, they are dropped like hot potatoes by their respective communities (IT).

I honestly pity them, because they have no home and are torn apart by internal conflict.

And then some degenerate convinces them that they are trans and they cut their own dick off.

A fate worse than death tbh.