Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Apparently Iphone owners get pussy while androids are trucels among zoomers

Eh, who cares
Not much of a tinkerer, but android's sideloading capabilities, expandable storage, open ecosystem and other attributes are too great to pass up. Each Android brand has their own take on the OS, giving customers more variety at various price points.
If people are going to dislike me for factors outside of my control, I'll use whatever damn phone I wish.

Iphone sucks in my opinion, Cant use torrents, Apps keep crashing, Less customization, More locked jewish system, On android i can do so much more!

Iphone sucks in my opinion, Cant use torrents, Apps keep crashing, Less customization, More locked jewish system, On android i can do so much more!

I buy cheap android phone Idc I don't use my phone like normies so I don't need it

Iphones are for young normie bandwagon, trendchasing faggots. Mariana trench level IQ if you are taking out a mortgage payment to pay for a phone when you can get an android with the same capabilities for far cheaper.

Very true. Posting from an Android rn. :woke:

my mom has an ipad. it is the truest, purest form of cancer in the world. only "works" for the normiest of "users" (retards). apple has these holes by the balls and they don't care ahahah what a joke world :feelsaww:

The fact that some women have made this even a thing is so ridiculous. I can't believe how brainless and idiotic women are.

MRketing scheme psyop probably! Not to say the creatures cannot be used to sway gullible men to invest in that technolo(((Gy)))!!!!!!

Imagine having a iPhone and having no foids hitting you up to face time you

Never had an iPhone or Apple product in my life, they're garbage. Imagine paying 1k for a phone :feelskek:

(((They))) want you to own apple products

PEOPLE WITH IPHONES HAVE SEX ANDROID USERS ARE VIRGINS WATER IS WET

I use iPhones but usually they’re hand-me-downs from family members or bought used for cheap. They have good cameras and i like the software and they last a long time too

iPhones are for rich kids and stupid people.

I won't sell my soul for that, I don't follow what's fashion and it's not now that I won't care.

i use the cheapest piece of shit android possible

i hate all jewphones

i do use mac computers at work (they just do their job and stay out of the way) but pc at home

I don't care tbh

i use the cheapest piece of shit android possible

i hate all jewphones

i do use mac computers at work (they just do their job and stay out of the way) but pc at home

Just pay Tim Cook more bro

I met some women who are OBSESSED wit Iphone, seems to be some truth behind this. I don't get it. Android is superior in almost every way, at least in my experience.

I don't know why these morons use Apple shit.

I don't know why these morons use Apple shit.
Confederate states army general by senhariko dazomns fullview 2807491835

Send them to dixie as slaves!

People here underestimate how much being NT can compensate for looks especially for youngcels. And having an Android is basically fucking over you NTness for no benefit.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back